What We Like About BIO IONIC Whisper Light Pro & Panasonic Ionizing Low-Noise EH5306P?
- Both are low noise makers – so you will dry your hair comfortably (very safe for your ears)
- Both are lightweight and they have ergonomic handles which makes it easy to hold the hair dryer.
- Both control frizz and they leave your hair smooth & shiny.
- Both have heat & power settings, however, BOI IONIC has more heat settings than Panasonic EH5306P
- Both have removable nozzles making it easy to clean them after use.
- Panasonic EH5306P’s handle is fold-able making it easy to carry.
- Both models distribute heat evenly – so you will get uniform results in
Health Benefits of using quiet hairdryers:
- Elimination of any rude-awakenings in the morning: if you live with someone else at home, they probably don’t want to hear you dry-up hair in every morning while using a hairdryer. So, using a quiet hairdryer will help to eliminate any noise that may wake-up other people in the house yet you will be able to style-up your hair perfectly.
- Decreased risk of hearing-loss: long-term exposure to sounds that over 80-decibels is harmful to your hearing. Additionally, overexposure to noise can add-up if you frequently blow-dry your hair. So, getting a quieter hairdryer will help to reduce on the risk of hearing-loss most especially if you use hairdryer for 20 to 30 minutes daily.
- You will be able to hear yourself and other people taking: with a hairdryer with reduced noise-levels, you will be able to have conversations with any other person in the house easily. in fact, you won’t have to turn-off the hairdryer inorder to talk to someone else and a quiet-hairdryer is actually a great option for ladies with babies who need their attention most especially in the morning.
- It makes you feel calm and peaceful: a quiet hairdryer will actually allow you to start the day in a nice, peaceful and calm way while styling and drying-up your hair. in fact, loud-noise can distort your brain and make you sad and unhappy especially in the morning when you have just woken-up.
#1 BIO IONIC Whisper Light Pro-Dryer– Check price on Amazon
REASONS WHY WE RECOMMEND IT:– (1)Extremely quiet, (2)Lightweight, (3)Premium design, (4)Excellent performance, (5)Dries hair faster, (6)Saves you from ear loss, (7)Powerful motor, (8)Ergonomic handle, (9)Fast drying, (10)1400 Watts, (11)NanoIonic mineral hydrates dry – damaged hair, (12)Smoothes fly-aways ,Controls frizz, (13)Makes your hair smooth & shiny, (14)Select desired level of heat & speed.
- No: 2 Editors ChoicePanasonic Ionizing Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5306P– Check price on Amazon– WHAT WE LIKE:- Affordable, Low noise hair dryer, Distributes heat evenly, Foldable handle makes it easy to travel with, Removable nozzle, Maximum of 100 volts, 1200 watts, No problem drying long hair.
- No: 3 Editors Choice– Whisper Quiet Lite Hair Dryer – Check price on Amazon –WHAT WE LIKE:-Quiet motor, Ceramic tourmaline ionic technology reduces drying time while leaving your hair smooth & shiny, 4 temperature settings, Cool shot button, 2-speed settings, Short handle makes it easy to hold for longer hours, Frizz free hairdryer, Lightweight, Removable filter, 9ft power cord, Maximum powered motor delivers ultimate drying experience.
- No: 4 Editors Choice – Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P – Check price on Amazon –WHAT WE LIKE:- Fast drying and quiet, 1200 Watts, 110 volts, 67 inch cord, Premium design, Hot and cool settings.
- No: 5 Editors Choice – JINRI 1875W Lightweight DC Motor Low Noise Hair Dryer – Check price on Amazon –WHAT WE LIKE:- Negative Ionic With Cold Shot Button, 2 speed (High-Low-Off) & 3 Heat Settings, Concentrator and Diffuser, Lightweight, Passed ETL and ROHS certification, Ergonomic handle, Removable stainless steel filter, 1875 watts, Leaves hair shiny and smooth.
Features to consider when choosing a quiet hairdryer:
- Dual Air-flow: a hairdryer with a dual air-flow actually works more efficiently than hairdryers with regular airflow. In fact dual air-flow hairdryers ensure a smooth airflow while reducing on operational noise thus leading to optimum hair-drying results.
- Decibel Noise-Level: high-end hairdryers that are equipped with advanced-technology can actually operate at as low as 10 to 30 decibels. So, when looking for a quiet hairdryer always consider getting the one that produces less than 40-decibels in terms of noise. However, most manufacturers are not required to publish the noise-levels of their hairdryers and this isn’t a good thing.
- Mid-range wattage: quiet hairdryers usually feature mid-range wattage of about 1400 to 16000 watts. However, today there are many hairdryers with 1875-watts that are quiet in performance but these are usually high-end hair-dryers.
- An AC-motor: An AC-motor actually helps to reduce on the noise-output from the hairdryer and that’s why it’s recommended to get a good-quality hairdryer that is equipped with an AC-motor. However, AC-motors are bit heavier that DC-motors which is actually a great drawback.
- A cool-shot button: a cool-shot button will actually allow you to lock-in your style while drying hair at an ultra-cool speed. In fact, hairdryers tend to operate more quietly after pressing a cool-shot button.
Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T Brown
- A powerful 100volt AC-motor.
- 1200W/600W 2-stage switching.
- Negative ion generation method (corona discharge method).
- A turbo-dry function.
- An Ionic Low-Noise hair dryer.
- A 67-inch cord.
- Air flow: 1.1m3 (min turbo-dry function).
- A foldable-design.
- An ergonomic handle.
- It weighs 450g.
the Panasonic IONITY Hair-Dryer EH5305P-T Brown is a low-noise hair-drying appliance that has been equipped with a powerful 100-volt AC-motor that is capable of keeping the hairdryer running for longer-hours inorder to achieve optimum hair-drying results. In fact, this hairdryer features a 2-stage switching whereby it can be switched between 1200watts or 600watts while under operation. On the other hand, this hairdryer uses the corona discharge method to produce negative ions over hair and this actually helps to dry-up hair faster from the inside-out while ensuring optimum hair smoothness and shine. On top of that, the turbo-dry function helps to dry-up hair quickly at room-temperatures of about 30 ℃ with an air-flow rate of 1.1m3. All in all, this is a great, high-performance and quiet hairdryer that will let you accomplish your hair-drying needs in a short period of time.
- Low-noise: the Panasonic EH5305P-T is actually a Low-Noise IONITY Hair-Dryer whereby it uses the corona discharge method to dry-up and this actually helps to reduce on the noise-levels of the hairdryer. In fact, the Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T is perfect appliance for salon and home-use because of its silent operation when drying-up hair.
- It dries up hair faster: the Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T actually uses the negative-ion generation method to dry-up hair from the inside-out thus leading to a faster hair-drying time while making hair shiny and smoother.
- It eliminates static within hair: since the Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T uses negative-ion technology to dry-up hair, this will actually help to eliminate any static within your hair during the drying-process thus making hair soft, smooth and shiny.
- An ergonomic and foldable handle: this hairdryer also features an ergonomic that is very easy to hold even when drying-up hair for longer-hours because it helps to eliminate fatigue within your hand. In fact, this handle is foldable inorder to make the hairdryer portable-enough to fit into a small storage-bag hence making it a perfect appliance for travelers.
- A high-performance 100volt AC-motor: the Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T features a powerful 100volt AC-motor that is capable of operating constantly and efficiently when blow-drying hair. In fact, the voltage of this hairdryer can even extend to 110volts and 120volts inorder to facilitate for international usage.
- A 2-stage switching: this hairdryer also features a 2-stage switching whereby it can be adjusted between 1200watts or 600watts depending on the amount of power need when drying-up your hair.
- It’s lightweight: the Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T features a lightweight design whereby it weighs only 450grams and this implies that you can easily hold the Panasonic EH5305P-T for a longer period of time when drying-up your hair.
- It’s durable and nice-looking: the Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T actually features a nice-looking, solid body that makes it very durable and capable of lasting for years even with regular usage.
- Low-wattage: this hairdryer only features 2-wattages whereby the highest is 1200watts. This implies that it may not have enough power to blow-dry thicker and longer hair in limited period of time. In fact, you may take a longer period of time to completely dry-up your thick and long hair when using this hairdryer.
- It doesn’t include a diffuser-attachment and other nozzle-attachments: the Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T is actually low-end hairdryer and does not include a diffuser-attachment or any other nozzle attachments for styling-up long and thick hair.
HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 with Turbo Ionic and Infrared technology
- Turbo Ionic and Infrared technology.
- A Professional 1875watt AC-Motor.
- Ceramic and Tourmaline Technology.
- A 9 Foot Cable or power-cord.
- 3 Speed and 3 Heat Settings.
- A Cool Shot Button.
- A removable air intake grille (lint-filter).
- An ergonomic handle.
- A lightweight design.
- A handy hanging loop.
- Includes 2 Diffuser-attachments.
HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 was designed to provide every woman with a fabulous, salon-style blow-drying experience while at home. in fact, the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 is equipped with a powerful 18575watt AC-motor with Ceramic-Tourmaline Technology inorder to help dry-up hair faster while keeping it shiny and healthy. On the other hand, this hairdryer features 3 heat-settings that enable the user to choose a preferred hair-drying setting depending on their hair-type while the cool-shot button enables the user to dry-up hair using only cold-air hence eliminating the negative-effects of using heat to dry-up your hair. Additionally, the removable air-intake grill (lint-filter) helps to prevent the hairdryer from over-heating during usage and it can also be easily removed and cleaned inorder to keep the hairdryer in a great condition. The HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 is also equipped with an ergonomic-handle that is super-comfortable to hold while its lightweight design and quiet motor facilitate for long-term usage since they eliminate hand fatigue and destructive-noise. all in all, the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 dries hair 60% quicker than any other normal hairdryer because its integrated with Turbo Ionic and Infrared technology while the included nozzle-attachments help to direct and concentrate airflow over your head while blow-drying inorder to enable you achieve a style you want.
- It dries up hair 60% quicker: the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 actually dries-up hair 60% quicker than any other normal hairdryer because integrated with revolutionary turbo ionic and infrared technology that uses negative-irons to dry-up hair faster from the inside-out.
- It produces low-noise: this hairdryer actually gives-off low noise levels and this mainly because it’s equipped with a great AC-motor coupled with a low decibel-level thus guarding the user from any noise-irritation while blow-drying her hair.
- It makes hair look smooth and shiny: because the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 uses ionic-technology to dry-up hair, this will actually help to leave your hair looking smooth and shiny throughout the day while eliminating hair-frizz.
- An instant cool-shot button: the cool-shot button allows the hairdryer to give-off only cold-air during the drying and styling process thus preventing your hair from getting exposed to excessive-heat which can lead to several hair-complications.
- A removable air-intake grille (lint-filter): this filter actually helps to protect your hairdryer from over-heating while blowing drying your hair thus ensuring optimum longevity of the hairdryer. Additionally, this lint-filter is removable inorder to facilitate for quick and easy cleanup so that the hairdryer can be kept in good operating condition.
- An ergonomic handle: the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 features a rubberized, textured, super-comfortable, ergonomic handle that can be held for extended hours without experiencing any hand-fatigue when blow-drying your hair.
- A long power-cord: this hairdryer is equipped with 9-foot power-cable that is actually long-enough to let you blow-dry your hair safely from anywhere within your house most especially in the bathroom. In fact, this long-cord also makes the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 a perfect appliance for use by professional hair-stylists in salons.
- Several speed and heat settings to choose from: the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 features 3 speed and 3 heat settings to choose from depending on hair-type when blow-drying hair. This actually makes the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 a perfect styling-tool for use on different hair-types and hair-conditions.
- A handy hanging loop: the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 is designed with a handy hanging-loop that allows the user to easily hang the hairdryer onto anything over the wall like nail as she styles her hair. The handy hanging loop is perfect addition for hair-professional in salons that always have to hang the dryer somewhere when styling clients hair. Lastly, this handy-loop will also facilitate for easy storage of the hairdryer when it’s under usage.
- A lightweight design: the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 features lightweight design and this makes it very easy to hold for extended periods of time while blow-drying your hair without experiencing any hand-fatigue.
- It include 2 styling, diffuser-attachment: this hairdryer actually 2 diffuser-attachments that help directing and concentrating an airflow as you style your hair during the blow-drying process.
- It is somehow expensive: the HSI Professional Hair Dryer D-5000 is a bit expensive when compared to other professional hairdryers in its range. However, it does a good blow-drying job because it’s equipped with several cutting-edge technologies and it’s even provided with 2 extra diffuser-attachments.
Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair Dryer
- 65 cubic meters of airflow per hour.
- 4 temperatures settings.
- 2-speed settings.
- A cold-shot button.
- An anti-overheating device.
- A thermoplastic-body that is Self-extinguishing, shock & temperature resistant.
- A powerful 1700watts motor.
- A removable stainless-filter.
- A lightweight design (590 grams).
- An ergonomic handle.
- A 9 foot power cord.
- Made in Italy with the highest-quality.
- 2 nozzle-attachments.
The Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 is a great, lightweight and high-performance hairdryer that has been equipped with some of the best features inorder to provide you with an amazing blow-drying experience when at home. In fact, this hairdryer is equipped with a powerful 1700watt AC-motor that is very quiet and efficient when drying-up hair while the inbuilt 4-temperature and 2-speed settings allow the user to achieve a customized hair-drying experience that meets their hair-types. on the other hand, this hairdryer is even equipped with a cold-shot button which dry hair using only cool-air and this actually makes it a great feature for locking in your beautiful curls and waves while the included 2 nozzle-attachments enable the user to dry-up hair faster and to achieve different hairstyles. Additionally, this hairdryer even features a 9-foot power cord that is well-insulated and lightweight inorder to enable the user achieve a more convenient hair-drying experience. The Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer also features a self-extinguishing, temperature and shock resistant thermoplastic-body that ensures optimum-safety while the removable stainless-filter facilitates for quick and easy clean-up of the air-vents hence keeping this hairdryer operating optimally. All in all, the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer is handy, ergonomically-designed and lightweight inorder to reduce on hand-fatigue so that you can be able hold this hairdryer for longer-hours while blow-drying your hair.
- Fast hair-drying results: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer actually gives of 65 cubic-meters of air-flow per hour and this airflow is fast-enough to get your hair dry in the shortest period of time possible.
- A durable and powerful AC-Motor: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair Dryer actually features a professional long-lasting, 1700watt AC-motor that is powerful enough to keep running for several hours while drying up your hair hence making this hairdryer perfect for daily-use.
- An Anti-overheating device: this hairdryer is also integrated with an anti-overheating device that prevents the internal-components from overheating during operation thus ensuring optimum-safety when blow-drying your hair.
- Easy to clean air-vents: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer features a removable stainless-steel filter that allows for quick and easy clean-up of air-vents inorder to keep the hairdryer operating effectively and at all times.
- It includes 2 styling nozzle-attachments: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer is actually provided with a wide concentrator-nozzle attachment that helps in setting the perfect hairstyle while the extra-wide concentrator nozzle-attachment facilitates for fast hair-drying results.
- A long and convenient power-cord: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer is equipped with professional-length, 9-foot power-cord that is lightweight inorder to facilitate for optimum-convenience when blow-drying your hair around the house. In fact, with this long power-cord you will able to safely use the hairdryer in remote areas within the house like in the bathroom.
- Its lightweight: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair Dryer actually features a lightweight body that is only 590-grams and this actually helps to reduce on hand-fatigue when using the hairdryer for longer hours.
- It provides the user with optimum control when blow-drying hair: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer feature 4-temperature and 2-speed settings that can be easily adjusted inorder to achieve the best hair-drying and styling results but depending on your hair-type. All in all, these heat and speed settings provide you with optimum-control while styling-up your hair.
- It’s very quiet: the motor of this hairdryer actually produces low-noise levels while providing optimum-power when blow-drying hair. In fact, this hairdryer is very silent whereby it won’t irritate other people in the house or salon with loud noise during operation.
- A shock and temperature resistant-body: the Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair-Dryer features a shock and temperature resistant thermoplastic-body that ensures optimum-safety especially when drying-up hair in risk-areas like the bathroom and lot more.
- An ergonomically shaped handle: it also features an ergonomically designed handle that is very easy to hold especially when blow-drying hair for longer-hours. In fact, this hairdryer wont disturb you during operation because the control-buttons are positioned on the sides which is a great thing.
- A cold-shot feature: the cold-shot button actually enables the hairdryer to produce only cool-air when pressed thus protecting your delicate-hair from excessive-heat during the blow-drying process. Additionally, the cold-shot feature will even help to lock-in your beautiful curls or waves during the styling-process.
- It’s a little heavier and louder than other professional hairdryers: the Turbo Power Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 is a bit heavier and louder than most professional-dryers but you also know that it’s not the loudest or heaviest hairdryer. All in all, the Turbo Power Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 hairdryer is just moderate in terms of weight and sound.
T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer
- A powerful, durable and quiet 1800watt AC-motor.
- A Lightweight Design or body.
- T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic technology.
- Advanced SoftAire technology
- 2 Speed Settings.
- 3 Heat Settings.
- A Cool-Shot Button.
- A Concentrator nozzle-attachment.
- An Ergonomic Slant Handle.
- A sleek design.
- A professional, 9-foot power-Cord with a cord-wrap.
- An Easy-to-clean filter.
The T3 Featherweight 2 hairdryer is powered by a proprietary T3 Tourmaline-Ceramic and advanced SoftAire technology that uses negative-ions and infrared-heat to helps dry-up hair faster while keeping it healthy. In fact, the negative-ions produced by this hairdryer help to eliminate any static while quickly sealing in the hair-cuticles and this actually helps hair to retain its natural moisture, reduces on hair-frizz and even enhances shine within hair. On the other hand, this hairdryer is equipped with a powerful and durable AC-motor that facilitates for optimum performance and it’s even very quiet during operation while the lightweight-body makes it very easy to hold the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer for longer-hours without experiencing any hand-fatigue. Additionally, this hairdryer features an ergonomically designed/angled handle that provides the user with a more comfortable grip when drying up hair even for longer hours while integrated 2-speed and 3-heat settings enable the user to gain full control of the hairdryer while drying and styling their hair. Likewise, the inbuilt cool-shot button enables the hairdryer to give-off cold-air only during the blow-drying process while the 9-foot power-cord provides the user with optimum-convenience when blow-drying hair in remote-areas like in the bathroom, over the counter (dressing-table) and a lot more. All in all, the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer will work perfectly for ladies who wish to dry-up hair faster than air-drying while ensuring optimum health.
- It dries hair quickly and gently: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer actually gives of a high-volume of air that has been enriched with T3 Tourmaline + ceramic far-infrared heat inorder to dry-up hair quickly and gently compared to most hairdryers on the market.
- It helps to dry-up larger sections of hair: the air produced by the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer actually passes through a wide, cone-shaped passage hence drying-up larger sections of hair faster than never before.
- It eliminates static and frizz with hair: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer produces an airflow that is full of negative-ions which help to eliminate any static and frizz within hair while blow-drying. This will actually help to keep your hair feeling soft, smooth and shiny all day.
- It helps to keep hair looking moisturized and shiny: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer actually uses negative-ions to dry-up your hair from the inside-out while sealing-in the cuticles. This actually helps to retain the natural hair-moisture, enhances on hair-shine and even reduces on hair-frizz.
- It offers the user multiple styling-settings: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer also provides the user with several styling settings which include 3-heat and 2-speed settings. In fact, with all these settings the user will be capable of achieve the best drying and styling results no-matter her hair-type.
- A cool-shot button: this hairdryer also features a press-and-hold cool-shot button that produces only cold-air when pressed hence helping to set-in your hairstyle while giving it a smooth and shiny finish.
- An ergonomic, angled handle: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer is equipped with an ergonomically-designed, angled handle that helps to eliminate any wrist/hand strain when blow-drying your hair hence making this hairdryer a perfect choice for people who take long when blow-drying hair.
- A well-balanced, stylish and lightweight body: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer features a well-balanced and lightweight body that weighs only 17.6oz thus making this styling-tool very easy to hold for extended periods of time since you won’t experience any hand-fatigue.
- It includes a wide concentrator nozzle-attachment: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer is provided with an extra concentrator nozzle-attachment that helps to direct an enriched airflow over your hair inorder to facilitate for a more precise hair-drying and styling results.
- A quiet, powerful and durable motor: this hairdryer is equipped with durable and powerful 1800watt motor that is capable of operating for longer hours efficiently and effectively. in fact, this motor is also very quiet whereby it gives-off low-noise levels hence making this hairdryer perfect for use in a home-environment without disturbing other family-members or friends.
- A removable air-filter: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer also features a removable air-filter that facilitates easy and quick clean-up in case the hairdryer gets clogged with dust or other debris. In fact, a clean air-filter enables the hairdryer to operate effectively and efficiently at all times and will also help to increase on the lifespan of the hairdryer.
- A long power-cord: the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer is equipped with a long, professional, 9-foot power-cord that allows for convenient usage of the hairdryer most especially in remote areas like the bathroom. In fact, this long power-cord makes the hairdryer perfect for use in saloons by hairstylists.
- The concentrator nozzle-attachment spins around a lot: the concentrator-nozzle that is provided with this hairdryer actually tends to spin around a lot when using it to blow-dry your hair and this can actually be a bit disturbing for most people.
- The hairdryer body is not very durable: the body of the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer is not very durable and this implies that you need to be extra careful when using this hairdryer or else you may end-up breaking it in case it accidentally falls down during usage.
- It’s expensive: the T3 Featherweight 2 hairdryer is actually expensive when compared with other professional hairdryers within its range. In fact, you may even get a more powerful and advanced hairdryer than the T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer at a lower-price.
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool / Hair Dryer
- A powerful and durable 1875watts AC-motor.
- A durable and ergonomically-designed body with a great colored-finish.
- 3 heat-settings.
- 2 speed-settings.
- Durable rocker switches for adjustment of heat and speed settings.
- Ionic technology.
- Ceramic Technology.
- A Concentrator-attachment for pinpoint styling.
- A True cold-shot button.
- A Hang-ring for easy storage.
- A Removable filter.
- A lightweight design(2.55lbs)
- An ergonomic handle.
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer that has been equipped with an advanced AC-motor that delivers a powerful airflow inorder to ensure fast hair-drying results and this motor is also durable enough to last for up to 3x longer than the motors found in regular hairdryers. Additionally, this hairdryer has been integrated with ceramic technology that uses infrared-heat to gently dry-up hair inorder to reduce on heat-damage while the ionic-technology helps to dry-up hair from the inside-out and even leaves hair feeling smooth, soft and shiny with 75% less-fizz. Likewise, the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer features a 3-heat and 2-speed settings that facilitate for custom heat and airflow control while the integrated cold-shot button helps to blow-up your hair with only cool-air which helps to lock in your curls, waves and any other style. On the other hand, this hairdryer features a removable-filter that can be easily cleaned-up inorder to prevent lint buildup inside hence extending the motor-life of this styling-tool. Lastly, the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer features a concentrator-attachment that allows for pinpoint styling while the diffuser-attachment helps to generate voluminous and curly hair while blow-drying.
- Faster hair-drying results: this hairdryer is equipped with an amazing 1875watt AC-motor that delivers a powerful airflow which ensures up to 50% faster drying-time compared to other hairdryers within its range. So, with the Infiniti Pro by Conair hairdryer you will be able to dry-up your thick and long hair faster than never before while at home or salon.
- A removable air-filter: the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer also features a removable air-filter that thus facilitates for quick and easy cleaning inorder to prevent lint buildup hence extending the motor-life of this hairdryer.
- Durable rocker-switches: this hairdryer is equipped with durable rocker-switches that allow the user to easily make adjustments to 3 heat-settings and 2 speed-settings thus facilitating for optimum heat and airflow control while blow-drying your hair.
- A true cold-shot button: it also features an inbuilt cold-shot button which when pressed gives-off a blast of cold-air that greatly helps in setting and locking-in your style. In fact, blow-drying your hair with only cold-air helps to lock-in your curls, waves and other hairstyles.
- A hang-ring: the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer is equipped with a hang-ring that is just below the handle in order to ensure easy storage of the hairdryer when not in use. In fact, the hang-ring makes this hairdryer very convenient to use and store whether in salon or home environment.
- An extra concentrator-attachment: the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer includes a concentrator-attachment that facilitates for pinpoint styling while blow-drying your hair.
- A powerful and durable AC-motor: this hairdryer features a powerful, high-performance, 1875watt AC-motor that is designed for professional hair-stylists and salon-use. In fact, this AC-motor is very durable whereby it lasts for up to 3-times longer than any standard DC-motor.
- It reduces on hair-frizz by 75%: the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer actually generates negative-ions which help to neutralize positive-ions over hair and this helps to flatten and seal the hair-cuticles hence reducing on hair frizziness by up to 75%.
- Reduced heat-damage inorder to keep hair healthy: this hairdryer features a ceramic-coating on the outlet-grille which actually results into infrared-heat while blow-drying. In fact, this infrared-technology provides a uniform and gentle heat inorder to reduce on hair-damage thus keeping your hair looking shiny, smooth and healthy.
- A lightweight body: the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer weighs only 2.55lbs and this actually makes it very lightweight and easy to hold for longer hours without experiencing any hand-fatigue. This makes the Infiniti Pro by Conair a perfect styling-tool for use in salons where hair-professionals take longer-hours styling hair of different people.
- It can be used on different types of hair: whether you have thin or thick hair and short or long hair, the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer will perfectly work for you because its equipped with 3 heat-setting and 2 speed-settings to choose from inorder to work on different types of hair whether at home or salon.
- An Ergonomic handle: the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon-Performance hairdryer features an ergonomically shaped handle that feels very comfortable in hands thus making this hairdryer perfect styling hair for extended periods of time because it eliminates any hand-fatigue.
- A durable body with a great finish: the Infiniti Pro by Conair hairdryer features a durable body that has been coated with a colored-finish that really looks great and amazing. In fact, this hairdryer will add some style and light to your salon or home-bathroom because it looks really beautiful.
- It helps in the generation of voluminous hair and curls: the Infiniti Pro by Conair hairdryer includes a diffuser-attachment that greatly helps in the creation of voluminous-hair and soft-curls while blow-drying your hair.
- A slightly shorter power-cord: the drawback about the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon Performance hairdryer is that it features a slightly shorter power-cord when compared to cords found on other professional hairdryers within its range. In fact, the power-cord of the Infiniti Pro by Conair hairdryer is about 6-foot long and this length may not be enough for people who prefer styling hair in remote areas like the bathroom, over the table/counter and a lot more.
This marks the end of this detailed review on the ‘’Best Low Noise Hair Dryer’’ – 2019. Bookmark this post for future reference.
- RELATED POSTS:
- 10 Best Hair Straighteners / Flat Irons
- 10 Best Hair Dryers For Frizzy Hair
- 10 Best Affordable Hair Dryers
- 10 Best Hair Dryers for Women
- 10 Best Portable / Lightweight Hair Dryers
- 10 Best Hair Dryers For Fine Hair
- 10 Best Travel Hair DryersWith Dual Voltage
- 10 Best Hair Dryer For Thick Hair
- 10 Best Babyliss Hair Dryers
Table of Contents
What is the decibel level for quiet hair dryers? The decibel level for quiet hair dryers is typically around 60 – 65 decibels. This decibel number is roughly the same noise level as a soft conversation.
Highlights – If you are looking for professional quality and results, GHD is an AMAZING brand to go for. Trusted by many and known for its reliable products, it's one to consider when in need of a quiet hairdryer. Take some time to read the reviews below and see if it's going to work for you.
One way manufacturers make the quietest hair dryers is by increasing the number of blades in the fan. Adding blades allows the fan to move more air with a single rotation. Additionally, some hair dryers feature insulative or absorptive materials around the motor to minimize sound from noisy interior components.
Famously loud. Dirty, too, apparently, but it's mainly the noise. The hand-dryers and vacuums are thought to reach around 80 decibels, which is the same as standing 15m from a freight train. The Supersonic hairdryer aims to grapple with being both quiet (a regular hairdryer can go up to 75 decibels.
Measuring the decibels, the unit of how loud a sound is, we were able to get 79 Decibels at a distance of 6 inches. By comparison, other hair dryers we tested ranged from 81-89 decibels, so the Dyson is definitely on the lower end of noise.
If you live on a busy city street, you'll most likely experience a decibel level somewhere in the 60s and 70s. That's a safe zone, but exposure to any sound over 85 decibels will put you at risk of temporary or permanent hearing loss.
In terms of noise, the Shark Style iQ registered 76dB on our decibel meter on the fastest settings. This puts it middle-of-the-range when it comes to noisy hair-care appliances, and is equivalent to the sound emitted by a vacuum cleaner.
A study of noise on Airbus A321 aircraft reported levels of 60-65 decibels (dBA) before takeoff; 80-85 dBA during flight; and 75-80 dBA during landing. The outside of aircraft engines (around 140 dB at takeoff) and conditions on other aircraft may have higher or lower noise levels.
The Dyson does not come cheap, but if you're looking to tick boxes and make life more convenient, it is worth every penny - especially for people who are in a rush, want to combine straightening and drying, and are in need of a more peaceful existence.
The Gama iQ Perfetto is the lightest weight hair dryer at just 249 grams! The title of the world's lightest weight hair dryer is currently held by the groundbreaking Gama iQ Perfetto Hairdryer.
Although there are other types of noise produced by objects that are louder than a hair-dryer (80-90dB), it is still important to be aware of the noise output. The noise that comes from hair dryers is somethingmost people do not identify as loud, but it can still cause hearing loss or damage.
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush is an easy-to-use, 2-in-1 tool with soft bristles for convenience and flexibility that heats up faster than any other hot brush I've tried—though it is also the loudest tool I've tried.
It's loud (82 dBA)
It's essentially a hair-dryer. It makes noise and it's not super chill since you're next to it for at least an hour (if you have hair as long as mine).
Is your dryer squeaking, squealing or screeching? If so, it's likely that something's caught in one of the fan blades — which could lead to a defective dryer or, most horrifically, it could cause something to catch on fire. The quick fix: Unplug and open your hair dryer and remove any foreign/stuck objects.
Dyson explains, “The Dyson Supersonic is engineered to protect hair from extreme heat damage, with fast drying and controlled styling to help increase smoothness by 75%, increase shine by up to 132% and decrease frizz and flyaways by up to 61%.” And I'm here for all of THAT.
“With Dyson, you can easily cut down on styling time and it will never cause heat damage.”
The Dyson Gentle Air attachment is a lighter interpretation of a diffuser and can work for any hair type and texture. “It's much smaller than a diffuser and it's perfect for fine hair,” says Saviano.
A typical hair blow dryer has an intensity of about 85 dB, but if they're used for just brief periods, they're unlikely to damage hearing. However, long or repeated exposure to sounds at or above 85 dB can cause problems. The louder the sound, the quicker the damage.
And finally, we get down to brass tacks: this hairdryer uses 1600 watts of electricity. So, if this were a hairdryer that took the average amount of time, 15 minutes, to dry ahead of hair, then a Dyson Supersonic owner would spend $18.99 a year – $1.18 over the average – to dry her hair.
Engineered for curly and coily hair, the Wide-tooth comb has robust teeth to help lengthen hair as it dries, or create volume and shape.
- Seal Sound Leaks Around Exterior Windows to Block Out Street Noise. ...
- Reinforce your Windows with Soundproof Curtains to Reduce Road Noise. ...
- Double up your Doors for Soundproofing Against Outside Noise. ...
- Build Sound Barriers & Soundproof Exterior Wall from Road Noise.
- Listen to something else other than the noise. ...
- Move your bookcases to the exterior wall of your apartment and fill them with your favorite books. ...
- Invest in some heavy curtains. ...
- Hang tapestry-style artwork on your walls to absorb the sound.
Most fridges have decibel levels of around 30-50, which is a pretty big range. For example, when increasing or reducing a sound by 10 decibels, it will result in a perceived 50% change in the noise level. Also, if you, like others, have your refrigerator in an alcove, make sure it is not touching the surrounding walls.
NO HEAT DAMAGE: Intelligent heat control measures outlet heat up to 1,000 times per second, ensuring consistent temperature and air distribution for quick, even drying so you never have to worry about extreme heat damage.
Overall, the HyperAir IQ quickly dried the hair, but we did notice that the hair felt more damaged and less glossy than when we used either of the Dyson tools. Using the IQ AirWave to curl hair was a bit of a confusing experience.
The Shark HyperAIR™ rethinks them as styling assistants. One really unique feature is the way the attachments interact with the tool. With HyperAir Technology, the dryer actually recognizes which attachment is connected and automatically changes its heat and airflow settings in lockstep.
125 – 155 decibels: Like, firecrackers or fireworks, or a jet engine.
How loud is a gunshot? Decibel levels for firearms average between 140 and 165 dB.
Dyson announced to their globally-obsessed audience on March 16 that a brand new 2.0 version of the bestselling Airwrap styler is set to come out Summer 2022.
Can the Dyson Airwrap™ styler be used as a hairdryer? - YouTube
By understanding the technology behind both dryers, we can conclude that ceramic hairdryers are better than ionic hairdryers because ionic hairdryers build an electromagnetic field to emit negatively-charged ions and this electromagnetic field is dangerous for long time use.
What It Means: Ionic dryers shoot negative ions, water's ions are positively charged. That's the science behind why an ionic dryer is much more effective at busting up and scattering water droplets on the hair shaft, preventing them from soaking in and causing frizz, plus speeding up dry time.
The two pillars of a good hair dryer are heat and control. Depending on your hair type, you'll want to really take advantage of the different Cool, Warm, and Hot settings, along with the varying air speeds (fine hair does well with cool-to-warm temperature, while curly hair needs high heat at a low air speed).
Experts recommend purchasing a hair dryer with 1800 watts of power. "Although some professional hair dryers even go up to 3600 watts, I would recommend a hair dryer of 1800-1875 watts for the consumer to use," says Jennifer Buchalla, celebrity hairstylist and makeup artist.
Hair dryers typically use 1,875 watts (1.875 kWh) on the highest setting, 975 watts (. 975 kWh) on the medium setting and 862.5 watts (. 8625 kWh) on the lowest setting, costing $0.28, $0.15 and $0.13 per hour, respectively.
In the USA Hairdryers tend to be limited to 1875 Watts even though this slightly edges them over the 15 amp circuits used there. In the UK and Europe They can go up to 3000 Watt in theory on a 13amp socket, however they tend to be about 2200 Watts and smaller dryers are rated at 1200W.
The GHD Air is also one of the quietest hair dryers we've tested, which is surprising given the power on offer.
- SPRITZ WET HAIR WITH GHD HEAT PROTECT SPRAY. ...
- USING GHD HELIOS, DRY YOUR HAIR UNTIL IT IS 80% DRY. ...
- APPLY GHD ROOT LIFT SPRAY AT THE ROOTS. ...
- WORK GHD SMOOTH AND FINISH SERUM INTO THE ENDS. ...
- TAKE A SECTION FROM EAR TO EAR. ...
- DRY YOUR HAIR, DIRECTING THE AIRFLOW AWAY FROM THE ROOTS AND OVER A BRUSH.
The Gama iQ Perfetto is the lightest weight hair dryer at just 249 grams! The title of the world's lightest weight hair dryer is currently held by the groundbreaking Gama iQ Perfetto Hairdryer.
|Product Name||Amazon Price||Customer Rating|
|Philips Professional Hair Dryer BHD356/10||Rs. 2,800||4.4/5|
|Vega Pro-Expert Professional Hair dryer||Rs. 2,799||4.4/5|
|Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry Professional Hair Dryer||Rs. 2,640||4.5/5|
|Remington Compact Hair Dryer||Rs. 2,399||4.5/5|
The lightweight, longer-life brushless motor is designed for speed, creating powerful yet highly concentrated airflow travelling at 120kmh to drastically speed up your styling routine. Used by professionals across the globe, ghd helios is the go-to for professional styling – lighter, faster and smoother than ever!
GHD's Air hairdryer is fitted with a professional-strength motor (this is why decent hairdryers are always heavier) to deliver a high-pressure air flow that dries your hair in half the time. It's also developed with ionic technology to reduce frizz and increase shine. We say: On the money.
ghd Helios™ has a powerful new generation brushless motor whereas the ghd Air® features a brushed AC motor. The ghd Helios™ is also lighter than ghd Air® and features an enhanced ergonomic design. This allows the weights to be more evenly distributed across the hair dryer for a lighter styling experience.
Why we love it: This is the lightest hairdryer that GHD has to offer, which is pretty impressive considering it's packed with features that will deliver salon-quality blowdries.
The only major criticism we have of the GHD Helios is that in its pursuit of giving us smooth, shiny hair it can leave it looking a little flat; lacking in volume and bounce. The Helios is so precise, and so fast in its drying power that the hair is almost flattened into submission.
GHD Helios review: What you need to know.