Limited Two Year Warranty
(Valid in USA only)
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workman ship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, contact a consumer relations representative by telephone at 1-800-466-3342 for assistance. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthor ized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modi fied, without the prior express and written consent of HoMedics.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which may vary from country to country. Because of individual country regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit: www.homedics.com
Vibration Foot Massager with Heat
Your Product At:
Your valuable input regarding this
product will help us create
the products you will
want in the future.
HoMedics es una marca registrada de HoMedics, Inc. © 2012 HoMedics, Inc. Todos los derechos reservados.
Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
year2 limited warranty
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
DANGER– To reduce the risk of electric Shock:
• Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
• Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
WARNING– To reduce the risk of burns, electric Shock, fire or injury to persons:• An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
Unplug from outlet when not in use and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
• Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
• DO NOT use outdoors.
• Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
• DO NOT carry this appliance by the power cord or use the cord as a handle.
Caution: All servicing of this massager must be performed by authorized
HoMedics service personnel only.
• Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return it to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
• Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• NEVER block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep air openings free of lint, hair, etc.
• Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
• Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
• Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electrocution or injury to persons.
• To disconnect, turn all controls to the “OFF” position, then remove plug from outlet.
• Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns.
• DO NOT use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
Caution: To avoid injury and irreparable damage, always remain seated when using massager. Never stand on the unit.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONSCAUTION—PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING.
• This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
• Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if – You are pregnant
– You have a pacemaker
– You have any concerns regarding your health
• Not recommended for use by Diabetics.
• Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
• Never cover the appliance when it is in operation.
• Do not use this product for more than 20 minutes at a time.
• Extensive use could lead to the product’s excessive heating and
shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
• Never use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
• Do not use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
• Do not use this product before bed. The massager has a stimulating effect and can delay sleep.
• Never use this product while in bed.
• This product should never be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls.
• This unit should not be used by children or invalids without adult supervision.
• For home use only. Not for commercial use.
NOTE:This unit is equipped with a protective thermostat that will shut off the motor if it overheats (LEDs may remain on). If your unit overheats, unplug the unit and let cool for 30 minutes before plugging in again and continuing use.
Instructions for Use
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance is equipped with a polarized plug (one blade wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
1. Plug into a 120-volt outlet.
2. It is highly recommended that the foot massager be used with socked feet. Do not use the unit with shoes.
3.Place massager on the floor in front of your chair or seat. 4. To activate massage action, press Power button once. (Fig. 1).
5.To activate soothing heat with the massage, press the Power button a second time. The heat nodes will glow red (Fig 2). Allow a few moments for the heating action to warm up.
6. For additional relaxing massage, rub feet back and forth over both the rolling arch massage and the stationary raised massage nodes in the center of the unit (Fig. 3).
7. When finished, turn the unit “OFF” and unplug. “OFF” is reached by pressing the Power button until the unit turns off. (The first press of the power button turns on the message function; the second press turns on the soothing heat function, and the third press turns the unit off.)
NOTE:As a safety feature, the soothing heat function cannot be used alone.
Caution: All servicing of this massager must be performed by authorized
HoMedics service personnel only.
Place massager in its box or in a safe, dry, cool place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects. To avoid breakage, DO NOT wrap the power cord around the unit. DO NOT hang the unit by the cord.
Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp cloth. NEVER allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit.
• DO NOT immerse in any liquid to clean.
• Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, or strong chemicals that might or might not be flammable and/or damaging to the product to clean.
• DO NOT attempt to repair the massager. There are no user serviceable parts. For service, call the Consumer Relations telephone number listed in the Warranty Section.
Vibration Foot Massagerwith Heat
Rolling Arch Massage
authorized HoMedics service
unit by the cord.
Homedics FMV-400H Vibration Foot Massager with Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Infromation – Download [optimized]
Homedics FMV-400H Vibration Foot Massager with Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Infromation – Download
Homedics FMV-350-THP Heated Foot Massager Portable Vibration and Rolling Massage Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
Limited 90 DAY Warranty HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in…
Homedics HL-500 Hydro TheraP Vibration Foot Massager with Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
Hydro TheraP Vibration Foot Massager with Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Information HL-500 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING…
Homedics FMV-400HBK-THP Vibration Foot Massager with Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Infromation
Vibration Foot Massager with Heat FMV-400H FMV-400H-2 Instruction Manual and Warranty Information 2 year limited warranty IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS…
Homedics NMS-360 Shiatsu and Vibration Neck Massager with Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
Distributed By Shiatsu & Vibration Neck Massager with Heat NMS-360 Instruction Manual and Warranty Information 2 year limited…