We may never see another season quite like 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Opening Day was pushed back and teams played an abbreviated schedule of just 60 games in the regular season.
With such a small sample size, fantasy managers need to figure out how much stock to put in the results, and MLB.com is here to help.
Below, you’ll find our list of the top 800 fantasy players for the upcoming season. (Steamer projections included for the top 200.) Rankings last updated March 30.
1) Ronald Acuña Jr. | ATL | OF1
40/40 potential makes youngster a great choice for No. 1 overall pick.
Steamer: 41 HR, 115 R, 99 RBIs, 28 SB, .931 OPS
2) Fernando Tatis Jr. | SD | SS1
Entering age-22 season, multidimensional superstar keeps improving.
Steamer: 39 HR, 110 R, 99 RBIs, 26 SB, .908 OPS
3) Mookie Betts | LAD | OF2
All-around stud in elite lineup is among safest first-round picks.
Steamer: 34 HR, 111 R, 90 RBIs, 20 SB, .885 OPS
4) Mike Trout | LAA | OF3
Future HOFer remains fantasy powerhouse, despite SB decline.
Steamer: 41 HR, 117 R, 106 RBIs, 10 SB, .996 OPS
5) Juan Soto | WSH | OF4
Best hitter in the game? This 22-year-old has a strong case.
Steamer: 39 HR, 108 R, 113 RBIs, 12 SB, 1.025 OPS
6) Gerrit Cole | NYY | SP1
Yankees ace is a worthy choice for the first pitcher off the board.
Steamer: 15 W, 3.53 ERA, 265 K, 1.09 WHIP
7) Trea Turner | WSH | SS2
Speedster's 162-game pace since 2019: 28 HR, 43 SB, 209 H, 128 R.
Steamer: 23 HR, 104 R, 79 RBIs, 34 SB, .827 OPS
8) Jacob deGrom | NYM | SP2
Two-time Cy Young Award winner showing no signs of slowing down.
Steamer: 14 W, 3.01 ERA, 266 K, 1.03 WHIP
9) José Ramírez | CLE | 3B1
Switch-hitter can contribute across the board.
Steamer: 32 HR, 99 R, 97 RBIs, 23 SB, .884 OPS
10) Trevor Story | COL | SS3
Well-rounded shortstop could supply 35+ HR, 25+ SB.
Steamer: 35 HR, 104 R, 99 RBIs, 24 SB, .879 OPS
11) Shane Bieber | CLE | SP3
Merits first-round consideration after dominant Cy Young campaign.
Steamer: 14 W, 3.24 ERA, 246 K, 1.08 WHIP
12) Christian Yelich | MIL | OF5
Rebound candidate worth consideration late in first round.
Steamer: 34 HR, 101 R, 95 RBIs, 18 SB, .901 OPS
13) Cody Bellinger | LAD | OF6 (1B)
2019 NL MVP has skills to bounce back from disappointing encore.
Steamer: 41 HR, 101 R, 112 RBIs, 12 SB, .945 OPS
14) Freddie Freeman | ATL | 1B1
Reigning NL MVP among baseball's most consistent hitters.
Steamer: 33 HR, 100 R, 101 RBIs, 6 SB, .935 OPS
15) Francisco Lindor | NYM | SS4
Lackluster 2020 season unlikely to become the norm for Mr. Smile.
Steamer: 33 HR, 98 R, 89 RBIs, 19 SB, .812 OPS
16) Bryce Harper | PHI | OF7
Patient slugger warrants second-round pick.
Steamer: 36 HR, 98 R, 97 RBIs, 13 SB, .891 OPS
17) Lucas Giolito | CWS | SP4
Righty cemented as fantasy ace after another strong showing in 2020.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.07 ERA, 203 K, 1.25 WHIP
18) Trevor Bauer | LAD | SP5
High-risk, high-reward pick after Cy win in abbreviated season.
Steamer: 14 W, 3.69 ERA, 233 K, 1.19 WHIP
19) Yu Darvish | SD | SP6
Despite advancing age, 34-year-old should be drafted in initial rounds.
Steamer: 13 W, 3.70 ERA, 230 K, 1.15 WHIP
20) Manny Machado | SD | 3B2
MVP-level rebound puts veteran in second-round conversation.
Steamer: 37 HR, 95 R, 106 RBIs, 9 SB, .868 OPS
21) Aaron Nola | PHI | SP7
Righty is one of the safest early-round SP picks.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.05 ERA, 209 K, 1.28 WHIP
22) Walker Buehler | LAD | SP8
Young ace worth selecting in second round.
Steamer: 12 W, 3.85 ERA, 197 K, 1.18 WHIP
23) Bo Bichette | TOR | SS5
XBH machine still has room to improve in age-23 season.
Steamer: 25 HR, 100 R, 84 RBIs, 24 SB, .813 OPS
24) Max Scherzer | WSH | SP9
Aging strikeout artist still worth sizable investment.
Steamer: 12 W, 3.81 ERA, 224 K, 1.13 WHIP
25) Alex Bregman | HOU | 3B3
Entering age-27 season, infielder has first-round upside.
Steamer: 31 HR, 101 R, 100 RBIs, 5 SB, .913 OPS
26) Adalberto Mondesi | KC | SS6
Despite obvious flaws, speedster has considerable fantasy value.
Steamer: 20 HR, 84 R, 78 RBIs, 55 SB, .732 OPS
27) Luis Castillo | CIN | SP10
Entering fifth season, righty is a proven commodity.
Steamer: 11 W, 3.82 ERA, 217 K, 1.25 WHIP
28) Corey Seager | LAD | SS7
Veteran shortstop back among elite fantasy options.
Steamer: 31 HR, 95 R, 97 RBIs, 3 SB, .894 OPS
29) DJ LeMahieu | NYY | 2B1 (1B, 3B)
Veteran can supply lofty batting average, 20+ homers.
Steamer: 21 HR, 97 R, 76 RBIs, 7 SB, .803 OPS
30) Nolan Arenado | STL | 3B4
Fantasy managers should look past slugger's 2020 struggles.
Steamer: 31 HR, 85 R, 97 RBIs, 3 SB, .812 OPS
31) Jack Flaherty | STL | SP11
Expect significant improvement from 25-year-old righty.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.07 ERA, 204 K, 1.26 WHIP
32) Anthony Rendon | LAA | 3B5
30-year-old is a dependable early-round pick.
Steamer: 27 HR, 92 R, 95 RBIs, 3 SB, .869 OPS
33) Clayton Kershaw | LAD | SP12
Lefty continues to churn out Cy Young-caliber seasons.
Steamer: 12 W, 3.78 ERA, 182 K, 1.20 WHIP
34) Rafael Devers | BOS | 3B6
Talented 24-year-old has lofty fantasy ceiling.
Steamer: 34 HR, 100 R, 103 RBIs, 7 SB, .883 OPS
35) Xander Bogaerts | BOS | SS8
Veteran shortstop is safe pick in early rounds.
Steamer: 26 HR, 90 R, 95 RBIs, 8 SB, .850 OPS
36) Ozzie Albies | ATL | 2B2
Youngster among best options at weak fantasy position.
Steamer: 25 HR, 88 R, 84 RBIs, 14 SB, .822 OPS
37) Brandon Woodruff | MIL | SP13
Right-hander is a borderline fantasy ace.
Steamer: 10 W, 3.85 ERA, 196 K, 1.21 WHIP
38) Kyle Tucker | HOU | OF8
Locked into starting role, former top prospect has 30/30 potential.
Steamer: 30 HR, 85 R, 91 RBIs, 20 SB, .818 OPS
39) José Abreu | CWS | 1B2
Even with some regression, reigning AL MVP can stabilize fantasy lineups.
Steamer: 33 HR, 87 R, 102 RBIs, 2 SB, .822 OPS
40) Luis Robert | CWS | OF9
Free-swinging youngster has tremendous fantasy upside.
Steamer: 29 HR, 78 R, 85 RBIs, 22 SB, .791 OPS
41) Aaron Judge | NYY | OF10
If healthy, slugger could return first-round value.
Steamer: 36 HR, 98 R, 89 RBIs, 6 SB, .884 OPS
42) Pete Alonso | NYM | 1B3
Slugger is a strong contender to lead all players in homers.
Steamer: 42 HR, 93 R, 103 RBIs, 2 SB, .854 OPS
43) George Springer | TOR | OF11
Powerful veteran among fantasy's top outfielders.
Steamer: 34 HR, 107 R, 86 RBIs, 7 SB, .870 OPS
44) J.T. Realmuto | PHI | C1
Veteran is easily fantasy's top catcher.
Steamer: 24 HR, 72 R, 80 RBIs, 6 SB, .788 OPS
45) Marcell Ozuna | ATL | OF12
Veteran masher worth early-round pick after 2020 eruption.
Steamer: 35 HR, 90 R, 104 RBIs, 5 SB, .869 OPS
46) Starling Marte | MIA | OF13
Speedy veteran continues to produce across the board.
Steamer: 19 HR, 76 R, 76 RBIs, 23 SB, .760 OPS
47) Tyler Glasnow | TB | SP14
Hard-throwing righty has potential to be top-10 fantasy starter.
Steamer: 11 W, 3.58 ERA, 209 K, 1.19 WHIP
48) Whit Merrifield | KC | OF14 (2B)
Durable veteran could supply .300+ AVG, 15+ HR, 30+ SB.
Steamer: 16 HR, 93 R, 67 RBIs, 24 SB, .762 OPS
49) Blake Snell | SD | SP15
Lack of innings volume limits lefty's fantasy ceiling.
Steamer: 11 W, 3.62 ERA, 182 K, 1.23 WHIP
50) Tim Anderson | CWS | SS9
Shortstop cemented as early-round option.
Steamer: 23 HR, 85 R, 79 RBIs, 17 SB, .754 OPS
51) Eugenio Suárez | CIN | 3B7
Averaging 45 homers per 162 games since 2018.
Steamer: 35 HR, 87 R, 96 RBIs, 3 SB, .813 OPS
52) Kenta Maeda | MIN | SP16
Right-hander worth selecting among top-20 starters.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.28 ERA, 179 K, 1.27 WHIP
53) Gleyber Torres | NYY | SS10
Still just 24, infielder could rebound in a big way.
Steamer: 32 HR, 87 R, 96 RBIs, 6 SB, .848 OPS
54) Vladimir Guerrero Jr. | TOR | 1B4
Has underwhelmed so far, but former top prospect still has immense upside.
Steamer: 29 HR, 91 R, 95 RBIs, 3 SB, .893 OPS
55) Lance Lynn | CWS | SP17
Durable veteran should pile up innings, wins, strikeouts.
Steamer: 12 W, 4.25 ERA, 202 K, 1.27 WHIP
56) Corbin Burnes | MIL | SP18
Righty looking to build on 2020 breakout.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.10 ERA, 168 K, 1.29 WHIP
57) Nelson Cruz | MIN | DH1
Even at age 40, DH is 40-homer threat.
Steamer: 31 HR, 76 R, 87 RBIs, 1 SB, .838 OPS
58) Liam Hendriks | CWS | RP1
Righty ranks among elite fantasy relief options.
Steamer: 29 SV, 3.36 ERA, 90 K, 1.09 WHIP
59) Randy Arozarena | TB | OF15
Amazing postseason run could be prelude to breakout.
Steamer: 24 HR, 78 R, 76 RBIs, 20 SB, .779 OPS
60) Yordan Alvarez | HOU | DH2
Don't overlook young slugger after injury-shortened season.
Steamer: 37 HR, 86 R, 99 RBIs, 3 SB, .941 OPS
61) Stephen Strasburg | WSH | SP19
Injury-prone veteran has fantasy-ace upside.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.37 ERA, 161 K, 1.28 WHIP
62) Josh Hader | MIL | RP2
Lefty closer among MLB's most dominant relief arms.
Steamer: 24 SV, 3.34 ERA, 95 K, 1.11 WHIP
63) Keston Hiura | MIL | 2B3
Despite 2020 struggles, 24-year-old has considerable fantasy appeal.
Steamer: 30 HR, 78 R, 86 RBIs, 11 SB, .787 OPS
64) Trent Grisham | SD | OF16
Power-speed option part of outstanding lineup.
Steamer: 24 HR, 90 R, 73 RBIs, 15 SB, .802 OPS
65) Michael Conforto | NYM | OF17
Veteran outfielder is a top-20 fantasy outfielder.
Steamer: 31 HR, 89 R, 91 RBIs, 7 SB, .838 OPS
66) Jose Altuve | HOU | 2B4
Former AL MVP looking to stave off decline.
Steamer: 23 HR, 94 R, 82 RBIs, 11 SB, .795 OPS
67) Giancarlo Stanton | NYY | OF18
When healthy, slugger can carry fantasy lineups.
Steamer: 39 HR, 89 R, 102 RBIs, 4 SB, .881 OPS
68) Cavan Biggio | TOR | 2B5 (3B, OF)
Patient hitter with multi-position eligibility could be 20/20 option.
Steamer: 20 HR, 88 R, 67 RBIs, 13 SB, .758 OPS
69) Max Fried | ATL | SP20
Lefty now ranks among top-25 fantasy starters.
Steamer: 11 W, 3.99 ERA, 160 K, 1.36 WHIP
70) Matt Olson | OAK | 1B5
Hard-hitting first baseman still has 40-homer potential.
Steamer: 38 HR, 87 R, 98 RBIs, 2 SB, .838 OPS
71) Hyun Jin Ryu | TOR | SP21
With 2.30 ERA since 2018, southpaw ranks among top-30 starters.
Steamer: 12 W, 4.16 ERA, 160 K, 1.28 WHIP
72) Nick Castellanos | CIN | OF19
Streaky slugger is a quality starting option in all leagues.
Steamer: 29 HR, 86 R, 87 RBIs, 3 SB, .793 OPS
73) J.D. Martinez | BOS | OF20
33-year-old aiming to rebound from rough season.
Steamer: 34 HR, 94 R, 105 RBIs, 3 SB, .886 OPS
74) Paul Goldschmidt | STL | 1B6
Former fantasy superstar remains a reliable option.
Steamer: 28 HR, 86 R, 87 RBIs, 4 SB, .827 OPS
75) Sonny Gray | CIN | SP22
With 3.07 ERA, 10.8 K/9 across 2019-20, veteran worth early-round pick.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.27 ERA, 181 K, 1.36 WHIP
76) Brandon Lowe | TB | 2B6 (OF)
Slugging second baseman is top-five player at shallow position.
Steamer: 25 HR, 75 R, 75 RBIs, 6 SB, .786 OPS
77) Charlie Blackmon | COL | OF21
Veteran remains a steady fantasy contributor.
Steamer: 25 HR, 84 R, 80 RBIs, 6 SB, .841 OPS
78) Max Muncy | LAD | 1B7 (2B, 3B)
Multi-position slugger has powerful bat, strong plate discipline.
Steamer: 30 HR, 84 R, 81 RBIs, 3 SB, .806 OPS
79) Teoscar Hernández | TOR | OF22
After 2020 breakout, slugger ranks among top-25 outfielders.
Steamer: 30 HR, 78 R, 87 RBIs, 9 SB, .777 OPS
80) Salvador Perez | KC | C2
Slugging veteran is top-three option at catcher.
Steamer: 29 HR, 68 R, 84 RBIs, 3 SB, .784 OPS
81) Austin Meadows | TB | OF23
2019 breakout star could rebound from poor '20 season.
Steamer: 22 HR, 70 R, 65 RBIs, 11 SB, .784 OPS
82) Javier Báez | CHC | SS11
Free-swinger is a solid rebound candidate.
Steamer: 30 HR, 81 R, 96 RBIs, 12 SB, .769 OPS
83) Ketel Marte | ARI | 2B7
Was 2019 power surge a fluke? Switch-hitter trying to prove otherwise.
Steamer: 21 HR, 90 R, 79 RBIs, 7 SB, .826 OPS
84) Yoán Moncada | CWS | 3B8
Talented young slugger could rebound from rough season.
Steamer: 24 HR, 85 R, 78 RBIs, 7 SB, .770 OPS
85) Zach Plesac | CLE | SP23
Strong showing in 2020 puts righty among top-30 starters.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.70 ERA, 139 K, 1.33 WHIP
86) Lourdes Gurriel Jr. | TOR | OF24
27-year-old could hit 30-plus homers in 2021.
Steamer: 27 HR, 75 R, 86 RBIs, 8 SB, .798 OPS
87) José Berríos | MIN | SP24
Dependable righty can provide sub-4.00 ERA, 200-plus K's.
Steamer: 12 W, 4.22 ERA, 193 K, 1.26 WHIP
88) Jesús Luzardo | OAK | SP25
Young left-hander is a breakout candidate.
Steamer: 10 W, 3.88 ERA, 155 K, 1.26 WHIP
89) Aroldis Chapman | NYY | RP3
Veteran southpaw remains one of fantasy's best closers.
Steamer: 31 SV, 3.11 ERA, 91 K, 1.16 WHIP
90) Will Smith (C) | LAD | C3
Young backstop has tools to be elite fantasy catcher.
Steamer: 19 HR, 48 R, 52 RBIs, 2 SB, .789 OPS
91) Edwin Díaz | NYM | RP4
Despite dominant stuff, righty has tenuous grasp on closer job.
Steamer: 32 SV, 3.05 ERA, 93 K, 1.09 WHIP
92) Anthony Rizzo | CHC | 1B8
Productive veteran could rebound from down season.
Steamer: 30 HR, 95 R, 92 RBIs, 6 SB, .869 OPS
93) Matt Chapman | OAK | 3B9
Powerful third baseman expected to be healthy for 2021.
Steamer: 35 HR, 93 R, 98 RBIs, 2 SB, .834 OPS
94) Zack Greinke | HOU | SP26
Aging veteran still a reliable starter in all leagues.
Steamer: 12 W, 4.36 ERA, 166 K, 1.26 WHIP
95) Raisel Iglesias | LAA | RP5
Veteran likely to close with new team.
Steamer: 30 SV, 3.98 ERA, 73 K, 1.23 WHIP
96) Zack Wheeler | PHI | SP27
2020 K-rate decline knocks righty down a notch.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.37 ERA, 169 K, 1.29 WHIP
97) James Karinchak | CLE | RP6
Dominant right-hander is the favorite to close for Cleveland.
Steamer: 32 SV, 3.37 ERA, 93 K, 1.26 WHIP
98) Yasmani Grandal | CWS | C4 (1B)
Switch-hitting catcher should produce 20-plus homers.
Steamer: 26 HR, 76 R, 73 RBIs, 3 SB, .796 OPS
99) Charlie Morton | ATL | SP28
Veteran should improve upon 2020 ratios (4.74 ERA, 1.39 WHIP).
Steamer: 11 W, 3.94 ERA, 175 K, 1.26 WHIP
100) Trevor Rosenthal | OAK | RP7
Flamethrower likely to close with new team.
Steamer: 26 SV, 3.63 ERA, 79 K, 1.31 WHIP
101) Jeff McNeil | NYM | OF25 (2B, 3B)
28-year-old is one of MLB's best contact hitters.
Steamer: 19 HR, 87 R, 74 RBIs, 8 SB, .799 OPS
102) Dansby Swanson | ATL | SS12
Former No. 1 overall Draft pick can start in all leagues.
Steamer: 20 HR, 79 R, 72 RBIs, 11 SB, .743 OPS
103) Alec Bohm | PHI | 3B10 (1B)
Young third baseman is a viable starting option in fantasy.
Steamer: 22 HR, 74 R, 79 RBIs, 5 SB, .831 OPS
104) Byron Buxton | MIN | OF26
Injury-prone speedster remains tantalizing fantasy option.
Steamer: 25 HR, 73 R, 77 RBIs, 18 SB, .801 OPS
105) Carlos Correa | HOU | SS13
Injury-prone shortstop remains viable mixed-league starting option.
Steamer: 27 HR, 80 R, 87 RBIs, 2 SB, .812 OPS
106) Dinelson Lamet | SD | SP29
If healthy, righty could be elite fantasy starter.
Steamer: 9 W, 3.76 ERA, 176 K, 1.19 WHIP
107) Kyle Hendricks | CHC | SP30
Despite unremarkable K numbers, veteran is proven fantasy performer.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.42 ERA, 155 K, 1.28 WHIP
108) Dylan Bundy | LAA | SP31
After strong showing in 2020, righty is an option in all leagues.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.82 ERA, 168 K, 1.33 WHIP
109) Ian Anderson | ATL | SP32
After promising debut, 22-year-old righty worth mid-round pick.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.47 ERA, 132 K, 1.42 WHIP
110) Pablo López | MIA | SP33
Righty can help rotations in all leagues.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.20 ERA, 144 K, 1.30 WHIP
111) Dominic Smith | NYM | 1B9 (OF)
With regular playing time, slugger could make sizable fantasy impact.
Steamer: 22 HR, 67 R, 73 RBIs, 3 SB, .763 OPS
112) Mike Moustakas | CIN | 2B8 (1B)
Veteran slugger is top-10 option at shallow position.
Steamer: 35 HR, 82 R, 96 RBIs, 3 SB, .814 OPS
113) Ryan Pressly | HOU | RP8
Righty has stuff to remain successful as closer.
Steamer: 31 SV, 3.56 ERA, 73 K, 1.21 WHIP
114) Kris Bryant | CHC | 3B11
Injury-plagued veteran hasn't returned to 2016 NL MVP heights.
Steamer: 26 HR, 90 R, 82 RBIs, 3 SB, .820 OPS
115) Brad Hand | WSH | RP9
Lefty should get closing opportunity with new team.
Steamer: 21 SV, 4.14 ERA, 75 K, 1.27 WHIP
116) Wil Myers | SD | OF27
Back among mixed-league starting options after rebound season.
Steamer: 26 HR, 75 R, 78 RBIs, 13 SB, .756 OPS
117) Sixto Sánchez | MIA | SP34
Hard-throwing youngster has considerable upside.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.13 ERA, 123 K, 1.31 WHIP
118) Lance McCullers Jr. | HOU | SP35
When healthy, righty worth roster spot in all leagues.
Steamer: 11 W, 3.82 ERA, 164 K, 1.30 WHIP
119) Alex Verdugo | BOS | OF28
Former top prospect can supply .300 average, 15-plus homers.
Steamer: 16 HR, 80 R, 71 RBIs, 8 SB, .817 OPS
120) Chris Paddack | SD | SP36
Home run problems could continue to cap talented righty's value.
Steamer: 7 W, 4.22 ERA, 107 K, 1.24 WHIP
121) Willson Contreras | CHC | C5
Veteran can be drafted among top 5 options at shallow position.
Steamer: 17 HR, 54 R, 57 RBIs, 3 SB, .788 OPS
122) Joey Gallo | TEX | OF29
Expect plenty of homers, walks, strikeouts from slugging outfielder.
Steamer: 40 HR, 85 R, 96 RBIs, 6 SB, .813 OPS
123) Eric Hosmer | SD | 1B10
Durable veteran is a viable starter in mixed leagues.
Steamer: 24 HR, 78 R, 84 RBIs, 5 SB, .759 OPS
124) Ke'Bryan Hayes | PIT | 3B12
Prospect set for first full season after impressive September showing.
Steamer: 18 HR, 72 R, 70 RBIs, 9 SB, .812 OPS
125) Jorge Soler | KC | OF30
Injury-prone slugger is boom-or-bust pick in middle rounds.
Steamer: 32 HR, 83 R, 90 RBIs, 3 SB, .822 OPS
126) Gio Urshela | NYY | 3B13
2020 performance validated surprising '19 breakout.
Steamer: 18 HR, 70 R, 75 RBIs, 3 SB, .754 OPS
127) Zac Gallen | ARI | SP37
When healthy, righty should be consistent option.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.28 ERA, 178 K, 1.31 WHIP
128) Tommy Pham | SD | OF31
If healthy, veteran could be 20/20 player.
Steamer: 21 HR, 77 R, 69 RBIs, 14 SB, .823 OPS
129) Kyle Lewis | SEA | OF32
Reigning AL ROY trying to build on early success.
Steamer: 23 HR, 72 R, 76 RBIs, 6 SB, .707 OPS
130) Ramón Laureano | OAK | OF33
Outfielder could contribute 20-plus HR, 10-plus SB.
Steamer: 22 HR, 76 R, 75 RBIs, 11 SB, .756 OPS
131) Mike Yastrzemski | SF | OF34
Late bloomer has recorded 31 homers, .892 OPS in first 161 career games.
Steamer: 22 HR, 84 R, 73 RBIs, 8 SB, .757 OPS
132) Michael Brantley | HOU | OF35
When healthy, outfielder is consistently productive.
Steamer: 19 HR, 77 R, 82 RBIs, 5 SB, .798 OPS
133) Kenley Jansen | LAD | RP10
Longtime closer should get chance to retain role.
Steamer: 21 SV, 4.43 ERA, 67 K, 1.25 WHIP
134) Ian Happ | CHC | OF36
Slugging switch-hitter now locked into starting job.
Steamer: 27 HR, 81 R, 74 RBIs, 9 SB, .797 OPS
135) Patrick Corbin | WSH | SP38
Lefty's fantasy stock down after strikeout rate declined in 2020.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.37 ERA, 181 K, 1.33 WHIP
136) Germán Márquez | COL | SP39
Talented righty's fantasy ceiling limited by challenging home park.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.43 ERA, 186 K, 1.31 WHIP
137) Travis d'Arnaud | ATL | C6
Veteran backstop is a quality starter in all fantasy leagues.
Steamer: 18 HR, 55 R, 59 RBIs, 2 SB, .773 OPS
138) Marcus Semien | TOR | SS14
Durable infielder can start in all leagues.
Steamer: 24 HR, 98 R, 76 RBIs, 11 SB, .779 OPS
139) Dylan Moore | SEA | OF37 (2B)
Versatile 28-year-old could make run at 20/20 season.
Steamer: 15 HR, 56 R, 52 RBIs, 22 SB, .684 OPS
140) Sandy Alcantara | MIA | SP40
Young right-hander trending upward.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.69 ERA, 159 K, 1.42 WHIP
141) Julio Urías | LAD | SP41
With rotation spot, talented lefty should be regular fantasy option.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.63 ERA, 134 K, 1.36 WHIP
142) Franmil Reyes | CLE | DH3
With regular playing time, slugger could go deep 30-plus times.
Steamer: 37 HR, 86 R, 97 RBIs, 1 SB, .832 OPS
143) Eddie Rosario | CLE | OF38
Outfielder is a viable starter in most leagues.
Steamer: 28 HR, 72 R, 88 RBIs, 5 SB, .819 OPS
144) Frankie Montas | OAK | SP42
Has stuff to improve significantly upon 2020 stats (5.60 ERA, 1.51 WHIP).
Steamer: 9 W, 4.30 ERA, 140 K, 1.32 WHIP
145) Kevin Gausman | SF | SP43
Back among mixed-league draft options after 2020 bounceback.
Steamer: 10 W, 3.97 ERA, 177 K, 1.24 WHIP
146) Rhys Hoskins | PHI | 1B11
Powerful first baseman reaches base often.
Steamer: 31 HR, 84 R, 83 RBIs, 3 SB, .849 OPS
147) Ryan Mountcastle | BAL | OF39 (1B)
Should start regularly after strong debut in 2020.
Steamer: 26 HR, 71 R, 82 RBIs, 3 SB, .798 OPS
148) Dylan Carlson | STL | OF40
Despite lackluster debut, 22-year-old has notable potential.
Steamer: 17 HR, 61 R, 61 RBIs, 11 SB, .744 OPS
149) Sean Murphy | OAK | C7
After promising rookie season, catcher could continue to improve.
Steamer: 17 HR, 51 R, 52 RBIs, 3 SB, .772 OPS
150) Joe Musgrove | SD | SP44
Right-hander made promising strides in 2020.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.25 ERA, 161 K, 1.28 WHIP
151) Didi Gregorius | PHI | SS15
Shortstop can provide solid average, 20-plus homers.
Steamer: 23 HR, 71 R, 79 RBIs, 7 SB, .771 OPS
152) Josh Bell | WSH | 1B12
Switch-hitter looking to recapture 2019 form (37 HR, .936 OPS).
Steamer: 28 HR, 79 R, 87 RBIs, 2 SB, .840 OPS
153) Josh Donaldson | MIN | 3B14
If healthy, 35-year-old should be starting option in all leagues.
Steamer: 30 HR, 87 R, 86 RBIs, 3 SB, .842 OPS
154) Tyler Mahle | CIN | SP45
Righty on mixed-league radar after 2020 strides.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.88 ERA, 148 K, 1.37 WHIP
155) Carlos Carrasco | NYM | SP46
When healthy, veteran righty is excellent fantasy option.
Steamer: 9 W, 3.40 ERA, 145 K, 1.14 WHIP
156) Corey Kluber | NYY | SP47
Righty is high-upside pick in middle rounds.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.17 ERA, 160 K, 1.24 WHIP
157) Miguel Sanó | MIN | 1B13
Strikeout-prone slugger has 40-homer potential.
Steamer: 38 HR, 85 R, 97 RBIs, 2 SB, .817 OPS
158) Anthony Santander | BAL | OF41
With everyday role, 26-year-old could make run at 30 homers in 2021.
Steamer: 30 HR, 82 R, 90 RBIs, 5 SB, .791 OPS
159) Zach Eflin | PHI | SP48
2020 K-rate increase makes righty a viable mixed-league option.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.48 ERA, 160 K, 1.31 WHIP
160) C.J. Cron | COL | 1B14
Veteran slugger could supply 30-plus homers.
Steamer: 26 HR, 63 R, 74 RBIs, 2 SB, .834 OPS
161) Victor Robles | WSH | OF42
Fantasy managers shouldn't give up on player with 15-HR, 30-SB potential.
Steamer: 17 HR, 71 R, 67 RBIs, 21 SB, .722 OPS
162) Chris Bassitt | OAK | SP49
Veteran should be consistent starting option in mixed leagues.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.51 ERA, 147 K, 1.32 WHIP
163) Andrés Giménez | CLE | SS16 (2B, 3B)
Young speedster could be viable mixed-league starter.
Steamer: 12 HR, 56 R, 55 RBIs, 21 SB, .716 OPS
164) Trey Mancini | BAL | OF43
With clean bill of health, slugger worth drafting in most leagues.
Steamer: 24 HR, 72 R, 73 RBIs, 2 SB, .800 OPS
165) Dustin May | LAD | SP50
Hard-throwing righty has earned rotation spot.
Steamer: 9 W, 3.72 ERA, 130 K, 1.26 WHIP
166) Marco Gonzales | SEA | SP51
Control artist could provide solid innings for fantasy teams.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.50 ERA, 142 K, 1.31 WHIP
167) Clint Frazier | NYY | OF44
May finally get chance to play every day for full season.
Steamer: 24 HR, 72 R, 77 RBIs, 6 SB, .775 OPS
168) Gary Sánchez | NYY | C8
Still ranks among top 10 fantasy catchers, even after struggling in 2020.
Steamer: 24 HR, 53 R, 61 RBIs, 1 SB, .790 OPS
169) Craig Kimbrel | CHC | RP11
Back in closer role after finishing strong in 2020.
Steamer: 32 SV, 3.66 ERA, 88 K, 1.23 WHIP
170) Triston McKenzie | CLE | SP52
Young righty could open 2021 with rotation spot.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.64 ERA, 139 K, 1.32 WHIP
171) Tommy Edman | STL | 3B15 (2B, SS, OF)
Utility man could produce 15-plus homers, 15-plus steals.
Steamer: 15 HR, 76 R, 65 RBIs, 16 SB, .728 OPS
172) Eduardo Rodriguez | BOS | SP53
Back from season-long absence; had 213 K's in 2019.
Steamer: 10 W, 4.39 ERA, 160 K, 1.35 WHIP
173) Alex Colomé | MIN | RP12
Proven closer should see save chances with new team.
Steamer: 20 SV, 4.49 ERA, 58 K, 1.40 WHIP
174) Devin Williams | MIL | RP13
Even in setup role, reigning NL ROY has considerable fantasy value.
Steamer: 3 SV, 3.65 ERA, 81 K, 1.28 WHIP
175) Max Kepler | MIN | OF45
Outfielder could prove start-worthy in most leagues.
Steamer: 31 HR, 98 R, 84 RBIs, 7 SB, .809 OPS
176) Jake Cronenworth | SD | 2B9 (1B, SS)
Has low-end starting value at keystone after strong rookie year.
Steamer: 8 HR, 48 R, 45 RBIs, 8 SB, .750 OPS
177) Christian Vázquez | BOS | C9
Catcher can start in all leagues.
Steamer: 13 HR, 51 R, 53 RBIs, 6 SB, .725 OPS
178) Dallas Keuchel | CWS | SP54
Ground-ball specialist is dependable fantasy starter.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.49 ERA, 131 K, 1.44 WHIP
179) Luke Voit | NYY | 1B15
Should be great source of HR, RBIs, when healthy.
Steamer: 31 HR, 86 R, 87 RBIs, 1 SB, .812 OPS
180) Nick Madrigal | CWS | 2B10
Superb contact hitter on mixed-league radar.
Steamer: 7 HR, 66 R, 57 RBIs, 20 SB, .764 OPS
181) Kyle Schwarber | WSH | OF46
Veteran slugger could provide 30-plus homers.
Steamer: 33 HR, 76 R, 81 RBIs, 4 SB, .874 OPS
182) Mike Soroka | ATL | SP55
23-year-old coming back from torn Achilles.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.46 ERA, 112 K, 1.38 WHIP
183) Austin Nola | SD | C10
Locked into starting job with high-powered club.
Steamer: 11 HR, 46 R, 46 RBIs, 2 SB, .724 OPS
184) Jesse Winker | CIN | OF47
Patient hitter will try to sustain 2020 power gains.
Steamer: 19 HR, 62 R, 59 RBIs, 3 SB, .844 OPS
185) Justin Turner | LAD | 3B16
Aging third baseman still provides strong average, solid power.
Steamer: 21 HR, 75 R, 76 RBIs, 2 SB, .842 OPS
186) Rafael Montero | SEA | RP14
Righty has clear path to close with new team.
Steamer: 25 SV, 4.05 ERA, 69 K, 1.27 WHIP
187) James McCann | NYM | C11
Set to receive regular starts with new team.
Steamer: 14 HR, 44 R, 49 RBIs, 3 SB, .660 OPS
188) Christian Walker | ARI | 1B16
Represents high-floor, low-ceiling CI option.
Steamer: 24 HR, 71 R, 77 RBIs, 4 SB, .769 OPS
189) Brian Anderson | MIA | 3B17
Worth selecting in latter half of mixed-league drafts.
Steamer: 21 HR, 74 R, 76 RBIs, 3 SB, .759 OPS
190) Jared Walsh | LAA | 1B17
Lefty slugger could make run at 30 homers.
Steamer: 23 HR, 61 R, 65 RBIs, 2 SB, .786 OPS
191) Jean Segura | PHI | 2B11 (3B)
Veteran infielder provides across-the-board production.
Steamer: 16 HR, 77 R, 74 RBIs, 10 SB, .764 OPS
192) Andrew McCutchen | PHI | OF48
Former MVP can still be a useful mixed-league contributor.
Steamer: 26 HR, 90 R, 70 RBIs, 9 SB, .784 OPS
193) Carlos Santana | KC | 1B18
Patient slugger worth consideration in most leagues.
Steamer: 25 HR, 82 R, 83 RBIs, 2 SB, .810 OPS
194) Andrew Heaney | LAA | SP56
Lefty can start in most fantasy leagues.
Steamer: 11 W, 4.37 ERA, 177 K, 1.26 WHIP
195) Jarred Kelenic | SEA | OF49
Top prospect could debut early in 2021.
Steamer: 13 HR, 43 R, 44 RBIs, 8 SB, .713 OPS
196) Aaron Civale | CLE | SP57
Right-hander could be regular mixed-league option.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.70 ERA, 123 K, 1.33 WHIP
197) Marcus Stroman | NYM | SP58
Solid righty can provide sub-4.00 ERA.
Steamer: 11 W, 3.84 ERA, 143 K, 1.33 WHIP
198) AJ Pollock | LAD | OF50
Veteran should have regular role in elite offense.
Steamer: 25 HR, 69 R, 76 RBIs, 7 SB, .764 OPS
199) Jose Urquidy | HOU | SP59
Righty worth picking in latter half of drafts.
Steamer: 9 W, 4.60 ERA, 125 K, 1.29 WHIP
200) Freddy Peralta | MIL | SP60
After earning rotation spot, righty has notable upside.
Steamer: 8 W, 4.15 ERA, 166 K, 1.30 WHIP
- Jordan Romano | TOR | RP15
- Drew Pomeranz | SD | RP16
- Austin Riley | ATL | 3B18
- Jameson Taillon | NYY | SP61
- Elieser Hernandez | MIA | SP62
- Bobby Dalbec | BOS | 1B19
- Andrew Benintendi | KC | OF51
- Mark Canha | OAK | OF52
- Andrew Vaughn | CWS | 1B20
- Jonathan Villar | NYM | 2B12 (SS)
- Chris Taylor | LAD | OF53 (2B, SS)
- Nick Solak | TEX | OF54 (2B)
- Cristian Javier | HOU | SP63
- Mitch Haniger | SEA | OF55
- Hunter Dozier | KC | 1B21 (OF)
- Kyle Seager | SEA | 3B19
- Will Smith | ATL | RP17
- Amir Garrett | CIN | RP18
- Gavin Lux | LAD | 2B13
- James Paxton | SEA | SP64
- Jorge Polanco | MIN | SS17
- Kolten Wong | MIL | 2B14
- John Means | BAL | SP65
- Shohei Ohtani | LAA | SP66
- Drew Smyly | ATL | SP67
- Ty France | SEA | 2B15 (3B)
- Jake McGee | SF | RP19
- David Fletcher | LAA | SS18 (2B, 3B)
- Aaron Hicks | NYY | OF56
- Shohei Ohtani | LAA | DH4
- Jordan Montgomery | NYY | SP68
- Paul DeJong | STL | SS19
- Jeimer Candelario | DET | 1B22 (3B)
- Mitch Garver | MIN | C12
- Richard Rodríguez | PIT | RP20
- Chris Sale | BOS | SP69
- Brandon Nimmo | NYM | OF57
- Lorenzo Cain | MIL | OF58
- Brady Singer | KC | SP70
- Joc Pederson | CHC | OF59
- Nathan Eovaldi | BOS | SP71
- Framber Valdez | HOU | SP72
- Zach Davies | CHC | SP73
- Garrett Hampson | COL | OF60 (2B)
- Jonathan Schoop | DET | 2B16
- Jordan Hicks | STL | RP21
- Sean Manaea | OAK | SP74
- Leody Taveras | TEX | OF61
- Ryan McMahon | COL | 2B17 (1B, 3B)
- Taylor Rogers | MIN | RP22
- David Price | LAD | SP75
- Anthony Bass | MIA | RP23
- Matt Barnes | BOS | RP24
- Pete Fairbanks | TB | RP25
- Michael Pineda | MIN | SP76
- Manuel Margot | TB | OF62
- Greg Holland | KC | RP26
- Diego Castillo | TB | RP27
- Jake Odorizzi | HOU | SP77
- Tony Gonsolin | LAD | SP78
- Yuli Gurriel | HOU | 1B23
- Ha-Seong Kim | SD | 2B18
- J.D. Davis | NYM | 3B20 (OF)
- Daulton Varsho | ARI | OF63 (C)
- Austin Hays | BAL | OF64
- Willi Castro | DET | SS20 (3B)
- Joakim Soria | ARI | RP28
- Yusei Kikuchi | SEA | SP79
- Robbie Ray | TOR | SP80
- Raimel Tapia | COL | OF65
- Mike Minor | KC | SP81
- Mark Melancon | SD | RP29
- Ryan Yarbrough | TB | SP82
- Domingo Germán | NYY | SP83
- Griffin Canning | LAA | SP84
- Wander Franco | TB | SS21
- Eduardo Escobar | ARI | 3B21
- David Peralta | ARI | OF66
- Archie Bradley | PHI | RP30
- Nate Pearson | TOR | SP85
- Nick Senzel | CIN | OF67
- Justus Sheffield | SEA | SP86
- Taijuan Walker | NYM | SP87
- Daniel Bard | COL | RP31
- Myles Straw | HOU | OF68
- David Dahl | TEX | OF69
- Tarik Skubal | DET | SP88
- Wilson Ramos | DET | C13
- Mauricio Dubón | SF | OF70 (2B, SS)
- Alejandro Kirk | TOR | C14
- Alex Kirilloff | MIN | OF71
- Hunter Renfroe | BOS | OF72
- Yadier Molina | STL | C15
- Adam Duvall | MIA | OF73
- Jesús Aguilar | MIA | 1B24
- Héctor Neris | PHI | RP32
- Tejay Antone | CIN | SP89
- Rowdy Tellez | TOR | 1B25
- Adbert Alzolay | CHC | SP90
- Nate Lowe | TEX | 1B26
- Bryan Reynolds | PIT | OF74
- Tommy La Stella | SF | 2B19 (1B)
- Dylan Cease | CWS | SP91
- Kwang Hyun Kim | STL | SP92
- Noah Syndergaard | NYM | SP93
- Matthew Boyd | DET | SP94
- Jorge Alfaro | MIA | C16
- Alex Dickerson | SF | OF75
- Randal Grichuk | TOR | OF76
- Victor Reyes | DET | OF77
- Mitch Keller | PIT | SP95
- Joey Votto | CIN | 1B27
- Pedro Severino | BAL | C17
- Brad Keller | KC | SP96
- Brandon Belt | SF | 1B28
- Dane Dunning | TEX | SP97
- Danny Jansen | TOR | C18
- Josh Lindblom | MIL | SP98
- Evan White | SEA | 1B29
- Tyler O'Neill | STL | OF78
- Maikel Franco | BAL | 3B22
- Trevor Rogers | MIA | SP99
- Willy Adames | TB | SS22
- Jurickson Profar | SD | OF79 (2B)
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa | TEX | 3B23 (SS)
- Caleb Smith | ARI | SP100
- MacKenzie Gore | SD | SP101
- Corey Dickerson | MIA | OF80
- Luis Severino | NYY | SP102
- Kole Calhoun | ARI | OF81
- Elvis Andrus | OAK | SS23
- Jackie Bradley Jr. | MIL | OF82
- Miguel Cabrera | DET | DH5
- Cesar Hernandez | CLE | 2B20
- Tom Murphy | SEA | C19
- Buster Posey | SF | C20
- Amed Rosario | CLE | SS24
- Sam Hilliard | COL | OF83
- Yan Gomes | WSH | C21
- J.A. Happ | MIN | SP103
- Giovanny Gallegos | STL | RP33
- Jon Berti | MIA | 2B21 (OF)
- Justin Upton | LAA | OF84
- Omar Narváez | MIL | C22
- Carson Kelly | ARI | C23
- Adam Eaton | CWS | OF85
- Blake Treinen | LAD | RP34
- Josh Naylor | CLE | OF86
- Nick Ahmed | ARI | SS25
- José Quintana | LAA | SP104
- Chris Archer | TB | SP105
- Max Stassi | LAA | C24
- Ryan Jeffers | MIN | C25
- Alex Reyes | STL | RP35
- Garrett Richards | BOS | SP106
- Adam Ottavino | BOS | RP36
- Willie Calhoun | TEX | OF87
- Luis Arraez | MIN | 2B22
- Adam Wainwright | STL | SP107
- Luke Weaver | ARI | SP108
- Tyler Stephenson | CIN | C26
- Andrelton Simmons | MIN | SS26
- Yimi García | MIA | RP37
- Evan Longoria | SF | 3B24
- A.J. Puk | OAK | SP109
- Michael Kopech | CWS | SP110
- Deivi García | NYY | SP111
- Elias Díaz | COL | C27
- Tanner Scott | BAL | RP38
- Jason Heyward | CHC | OF88
- Enrique Hernández | BOS | 2B23 (OF)
- Robbie Grossman | DET | OF89
- Brendan Rodgers | COL | 2B24
- Casey Mize | DET | SP112
- Jake Diekman | OAK | RP39
- Starlin Castro | WSH | 2B25
- José Alvarado | PHI | RP40
- Spencer Turnbull | DET | SP113
- Bobby Witt Jr. | KC | SS27
- Madison Bumgarner | ARI | SP114
- David Peterson | NYM | SP115
- Miguel Rojas | MIA | SS28
- Anthony DeSclafani | SF | SP116
- Spencer Howard | PHI | SP117
- Rich Hill | TB | SP118
- Jacob Stallings | PIT | C28
- Chris Martin | ATL | RP41
- Mitch Moreland | OAK | 1B30
- Jonathan India | CIN | 3B25
- Carlos Martínez | STL | SP119
- Franchy Cordero | BOS | OF90
- Oscar Mercado | CLE | OF91
- Joey Wendle | TB | 3B26 (2B, SS)
- Tanner Rainey | WSH | RP42
- Kurt Suzuki | LAA | C29
- Michael Lorenzen | CIN | SP120
- Josh Rojas | ARI | 2B26
- Jazz Chisholm | MIA | 2B27 (SS)
- Logan Gilbert | SEA | SP121
- JaCoby Jones | DET | OF92
- Gregory Polanco | PIT | OF93
- Colin Moran | PIT | 1B31
- J.P. Crawford | SEA | SS29
- Austin Slater | SF | OF94
- Josh Staumont | KC | RP43
- José Iglesias | LAA | SS30
- Donovan Solano | SF | 2B28 (3B)
- Adam Frazier | PIT | 2B29 (OF)
- Luis Urías | MIL | 3B27 (2B, SS)
- Lucas Sims | CIN | RP44
- Adley Rutschman | BAL | C30
- Kyle Gibson | TEX | SP122
- Tanner Houck | BOS | SP123
- Avisaíl García | MIL | OF95
- Adrian Houser | MIL | SP124
- Gregory Soto | DET | RP45
- Carlos Rodón | CWS | SP125
- Merrill Kelly | ARI | SP126
- Kris Bubic | KC | SP127
- Freddy Galvis | BAL | SS31 (2B)
- Jon Gray | COL | SP128
- Luis Patiño | TB | SP129
- Jake Arrieta | CHC | SP130
- Nico Hoerner | CHC | 2B30 (3B, SS)
- Ross Stripling | TOR | SP131
- Emilio Pagán | SD | RP46
- Cristian Pache | ATL | OF96
- Matt Shoemaker | MIN | SP132
- Johnny Cueto | SF | SP133
- Wilmer Flores | SF | 2B31 (1B)
- Kevin Kiermaier | TB | OF97
- Kevin Newman | PIT | SS32 (2B)
- Sam Huff | TEX | C31
- Yasiel Puig | FA | OF98
- Harrison Bader | STL | OF99
- Martín Maldonado | HOU | C32
- Cedric Mullins II | BAL | OF100
- Roberto Pérez | CLE | C33
- Bryan Garcia | DET | RP47
- Danny Duffy | KC | SP134
- Luis Torrens | SEA | C34
- Rafael Dolis | TOR | RP48
- Emmanuel Clase | CLE | RP49
- Garrett Crochet | CWS | RP50
- Rougned Odor | TEX | 2B32
- Niko Goodrum | DET | SS33 (2B)
- Stephen Piscotty | OAK | OF101
- Aaron Bummer | CWS | RP51
- Trevor May | NYM | RP52
- Tucker Barnhart | CIN | C35
- Daulton Jefferies | OAK | SP135
- Yandy Díaz | TB | 3B28
- Jose Trevino | TEX | C36
- Mike Mayers | LAA | RP53
- Francisco Mejía | TB | C37
- JT Brubaker | PIT | SP136
- Joey Bart | SF | C38
- Nick Pivetta | BOS | SP137
- Brusdar Graterol | LAD | RP54
- Brandon Crawford | SF | SS34
- Reyes Moronta | SF | RP55
- Victor Caratini | SD | C39
- Michael Wacha | TB | SP138
- Steven Matz | TOR | SP139
- Tyler Duffey | MIN | RP56
- DJ Stewart | BAL | OF102
- Kyle Higashioka | NYY | C40
- Kohei Arihara | TEX | SP140
- Asdrúbal Cabrera | ARI | 1B32 (3B)
- Mike Zunino | TB | C41
- Alex Wood | SF | SP141
- Matt Bush | TEX | RP57
- Taylor Trammell | SEA | OF103
- Miles Mikolas | STL | SP142
- Orlando Arcia | MIL | SS35
- Jo Adell | LAA | OF104
- Randy Dobnak | MIN | SP143
- Chance Sisco | BAL | C42
- Yoshi Tsutsugo | TB | 3B29 (OF)
- Khris Davis | TEX | DH6
- Nomar Mazara | DET | OF105
- Chad Pinder | OAK | 2B33 (3B)
- David Bote | CHC | 3B30 (2B)
- Josh Fuentes | COL | 1B33
- Daniel Ponce de Leon | STL | SP144
- Logan Allen | CLE | SP145
- Logan Webb | SF | SP146
- Adrian Morejon | SD | RP58
- Edwin Ríos | LAD | 3B31 (1B)
- Mike Foltynewicz | TEX | SP147
- Alex Cobb | LAA | SP148
- Seth Lugo | NYM | RP59
- Ian Kennedy | TEX | RP60
- Shogo Akiyama | CIN | OF106
- Roberto Osuna | FA | RP61
- Marwin Gonzalez | BOS | 3B32 (1B, 2B, OF)
- Aaron Sanchez | SF | SP149
- Cal Quantrill | CLE | SP150
- Alec Mills | CHC | SP151
- Dexter Fowler | LAA | OF107
- Dean Kremer | BAL | SP152
- Tim Locastro | ARI | OF108
- Carter Kieboom | WSH | 3B33
- Kyle Wright | ATL | SP153
- Hanser Alberto | KC | 2B34
- Nick Wittgren | CLE | RP62
- Mike Brosseau | TB | 1B34 (2B, 3B)
- Brandon Kintzler | PHI | RP63
- Austin Barnes | LAD | C43
- Jeter Downs | BOS | SS36
- Jared Oliva | PIT | OF109
- Joey Lucchesi | NYM | SP154
- Michael A. Taylor | KC | OF110
- Sean Doolittle | CIN | RP64
- Jose Garcia | CIN | SS37
- Chad Green | NYY | RP65
- Matt Foster | CWS | RP66
- Keegan Akin | BAL | SP155
- Ji-Man Choi | TB | 1B35
- Pat Valaika | BAL | SS38 (1B, 2B)
- Daniel Hudson | WSH | RP67
- Chris Flexen | SEA | SP156
- Stefan Crichton | ARI | RP68
- Brandon Workman | CHC | RP69
- Hunter Harvey | BAL | RP70
- Austin Romine | CHC | C44
- Kevin Pillar | NYM | OF111
- Anderson Tejeda | TEX | SS39
- Anthony Alford | PIT | OF112
- Codi Heuer | CWS | RP71
- David Phelps | TOR | RP72
- Scott Barlow | KC | RP73
- Michael Chavis | BOS | 1B36 (2B, OF)
- Jay Bruce | NYY | OF113
- Vince Velasquez | PHI | SP158
- Matt Manning | DET | SP159
- A.J. Minter | ATL | RP74
- Josh Jung | TEX | 3B34
- Odubel Herrera | PHI | OF114
- Isaac Paredes | DET | 3B35
- Jarren Duran | BOS | OF115
- Matt Moore | PHI | SP160
- Akil Baddoo | DET | OF116
- Andrew Knizner | STL | C45
- Brandon Marsh | LAA | OF117
- Mike Fiers | OAK | SP161
- Tyler Matzek | ATL | RP75
- Chad Kuhl | PIT | SP162
- Jason Castro | HOU | C46
- J.B. Wendelken | OAK | RP76
- Edward Olivares | KC | OF118
- Luis Garcia | HOU | SP163
- Austin Adams | SD | RP77
- Brent Suter | MIL | RP78
- Jon Lester | WSH | SP164
- Mychal Givens | COL | RP79
- Steven Brault | PIT | SP165
- Rick Porcello | FA | SP166
- Matt Carpenter | STL | 3B36
- Antonio Senzatela | COL | SP167
- Vidal Bruján | TB | SS40
- Rowan Wick | CHC | RP80
- Garrett Cooper | MIA | 1B37
- Corey Knebel | LAD | RP81
- Jonathan Loaisiga | NYY | RP82
- Corbin Martin | ARI | SP168
- Kyle Freeland | COL | SP169
- Tyler Rogers | SF | RP83
- Edwin Encarnación | FA | DH7
- Tyler Anderson | PIT | SP170
- Andrew Miller | STL | RP84
- Andrew Knapp | PHI | C47
- Nolan Jones | CLE | 3B37
- Martín Pérez | BOS | SP171
- Justin Dunn | SEA | SP172
- Joe Ross | WSH | SP173
- Matt Wisler | SF | RP85
- Julio Teheran | DET | SP174
- Travis Shaw | MIL | 3B38 (1B)
- Jesse Hahn | KC | RP86
- Kendall Graveman | SEA | RP87
- Keibert Ruiz | LAD | C48
- Leury García | CWS | SS41 (2B)
- Albert Pujols | LAA | 1B38
- Tom Hatch | TOR | RP88
- Darwinzon Hernandez | BOS | RP89
- Brett Gardner | NYY | OF119
- JJ Bleday | MIA | OF120
- Daniel Lynch | KC | SP175
- Trevor Larnach | MIN | OF121
- Roman Quinn | PHI | OF122
- Daniel Vogelbach | MIL | DH8
- Aristides Aquino | CIN | OF123
- Wade Miley | CIN | SP176
- Keone Kela | SD | RP90
- Patrick Sandoval | LAA | SP177
- Shane McClanahan | TB | SP178
- Brent Rooker | MIN | OF124
- Brad Miller | PHI | 3B39
- Cole Hamels | FA | SP179
- Drew Waters | ATL | OF125
- Jake Bauers | CLE | OF126
- Andrew Stevenson | WSH | OF127
- Erik González | PIT | SS42 (3B)
- Shane Greene | FA | RP91
- Daniel Norris | DET | RP92
- Monte Harrison | MIA | OF128
- Austin Hedges | CLE | C49
- Renato Núñez | DET | 1B39
- John Gant | STL | RP93
- Trevor Williams | CHC | SP180
- Curt Casali | SF | C50
- Brett Anderson | MIL | SP181
- Brailyn Marquez | CHC | SP182
- Michael Fulmer | DET | SP183
- Dylan Floro | MIA | RP94
- Pavin Smith | ARI | 1B40
- Brian Goodwin | PIT | OF129
- Sergio Romo | OAK | RP95
- Isan Díaz | MIA | 2B35
- Yusmeiro Petit | OAK | RP96
- Adam Engel | CWS | OF130
- Josh Fleming | TB | SP184
- Daniel Johnson | CLE | OF131
- Kevin Plawecki | BOS | C51
- Trevor Cahill | PIT | SP185
- Chase Anderson | PHI | SP186
- Felix Peña | LAA | RP97
- Austin Voth | WSH | SP187
- Yoenis Céspedes | FA | DH9
- Josh Harrison | WSH | 2B36 (3B)
- Luis García | WSH | 2B37
- Bryse Wilson | ATL | SP188
- Reynaldo López | CWS | SP189
- Kyle Cody | TEX | SP190
- Lou Trivino | OAK | RP98
- Jonah Heim | TEX | C52
- Jacob Nottingham | MIL | C53
- George Kirby | SEA | SP191
- Tony Kemp | OAK | 2B38
- Nicky Lopez | KC | 2B39
- Josh Lowe | TB | OF132
- Alex Avila | WSH | C54
- Cesar Valdez | BAL | RP99
- Tyler Chatwood | TOR | SP192
- Jake Fraley | SEA | OF133
- Jackson Kowar | KC | SP193
- Tanner Roark | TOR | SP194
- Stephen Vogt | ARI | C55
- Adam Haseley | PHI | OF134
- Josh Reddick | FA | OF135
- Danny Santana | BOS | 1B41
- Jordan Lyles | TEX | SP195
- Kevin Ginkel | ARI | RP100
- Taylor Ward | LAA | OF136
- Delino DeShields | TEX | OF137
- Nick Lodolo | CIN | SP196
- Lewis Brinson | MIA | OF138
- Zack Britton | NYY | RP101
- Ender Inciarte | ATL | OF139
- Jed Lowrie | OAK | 2B40
- Ronald Guzmán | TEX | 1B42
- Shed Long Jr. | SEA | 2B41
- Josh James | HOU | RP102
- Edward Cabrera | MIA | SP197
- Yusniel Diaz | BAL | OF140
- Lane Thomas | STL | OF141
- Enoli Paredes | HOU | RP103
- Brendan McKay | TB | SP198
- Eric Lauer | MIL | SP199
- Jake Lamb | CWS | 3B40 (1B)
- Jedd Gyorko | FA | 1B43 (3B)
- Aledmys Díaz | HOU | 2B42
- Victor González | LAD | RP104
- Johan Camargo | ATL | 2B43 (3B)
- Jaime Barria | LAA | SP200
- Yohan Ramirez | SEA | RP105
- Willians Astudillo | MIN | C56
- Scott Kingery | PHI | 2B44 (OF)
- Jake Rogers | DET | C57
- Evan Marshall | CWS | RP106
- Josiah Gray | LAD | SP201
- José Cisnero | DET | RP107
- Mallex Smith | NYM | OF142
- José Marmolejos | SEA | OF143
- Cole Tucker | PIT | OF144
- Magneuris Sierra | MIA | OF145
- Zack Collins | CWS | DH10
- Abraham Toro | HOU | 3B41
- Jordan Balazovic | MIN | SP202
- Connor Brogdon | PHI | RP108
- Luis Campusano | SD | DH11
- Brent Honeywell Jr. | TB | SP203
- Ty Buttrey | LAA | RP109
- Pedro Báez | HOU | RP110
- Génesis Cabrera | STL | RP111
- Seth Beer | ARI | 1B44
- José Ureña | DET | SP204
- Robert Stephenson | COL | RP112
- Demarcus Evans | TEX | RP113
- Tyler Flowers | FA | C58
- Tim Lopes | MIL | OF146
- Darin Ruf | SF | OF147
- Miguel Andújar | NYY | OF148 (3B)
- Greg Bird | COL | 1B45
- Ryan Helsley | STL | RP114
- Mike Ford | NYY | 1B46
- Oneil Cruz | PIT | SS43
- Matt Joyce | PHI | OF149
- Rio Ruiz | BAL | 3B42
- Dellin Betances | NYM | RP115
- Harold Castro | DET | OF150
- Tony Watson | LAA | RP116
- Daz Cameron | DET | OF151
- William Contreras | ATL | C59
- Matt Harvey | BAL | SP205
- Drew Rasmussen | MIL | RP117
- Triston Casas | BOS | 1B47
- Mickey Moniak | PHI | OF152
- Mike Tauchman | NYY | OF153
- Matt Strahm | SD | RP118
- Yolmer Sánchez | BAL | 2B45
- Josh VanMeter | ARI | 2B46
- Eric Sogard | CHC | 3B43
- Clarke Schmidt | NYY | SP206
- Andres Muñoz | SEA | RP119
- Riley Greene | DET | OF154
- Sam Haggerty | SEA | OF155
- Alex Young | ARI | SP207
- Seth Brown | OAK | 1B48
- Tyler Beede | SF | SP208
- Owen Miller | CLE | SS44
- Dee Strange-Gordon | FA | 2B47 (OF)
- Cam Gallagher | KC | C60
- Phillip Evans | PIT | 3B44
- Jake Cave | MIN | OF156
- Bruce Zimmermann | BAL | SP209
- Heliot Ramos | SF | OF157
- Jorge López | BAL | SP210
- Alex Jackson | ATL | C61
- Lewin Díaz | MIA | 1B49
- Franklin Barreto | LAA | 2B48
- Jorge Mateo | SD | 2B49
- Julio Rodríguez | SEA | OF158
- Ryan McBroom | KC | 1B50
- Pierce Johnson | SD | RP120
- Homer Bailey | FA | SP211
- Bryan Abreu | HOU | RP121
- Kolby Allard | TEX | SP212
- Johan Oviedo | STL | SP213
- Jeff Hoffman | CIN | RP122
- Christian Arroyo | BOS | 2B50
- John Curtiss | MIA | RP123
- Albert Almora Jr. | NYM | OF159
- Chris Stratton | PIT | RP124
- Braxton Garrett | MIA | SP214
- Nick Margevicius | SEA | SP215
- Jorge Alcala | MIN | RP125
- Aníbal Sánchez | FA | SP216
- Billy Hamilton | CWS | OF160
- Matthew Liberatore | STL | SP217
- Jordan Luplow | CLE | OF161
- Jason Kipnis | ATL | 2B51
- Phil Maton | CLE | RP126
- Hunter Greene | CIN | SP218
- Cole Sulser | BAL | RP127
- Jesús Sánchez | MIA | OF162
- Ryan Castellani | COL | SP219
- Ryan Zimmerman | WSH | 1B51
- Tyler Freeman | CLE | SS45
- Todd Frazier | FA | 3B45 (1B)
- Jordan Zimmermann | MIL | SP220
- Cory Abbott | CHC | SP221
- Cameron Maybin | CHC | OF163
- Anthony Kay | TOR | RP128
- Adam Plutko | BAL | SP222
- Jhoan Duran | MIN | SP223
- Tyler Naquin | CIN | OF164
- Austin Allen | OAK | C62
- Joe Panik | TOR | 2B52 (3B, SS)
- Jaylin Davis | SF | OF165
- Zach McKinstry | LAD | DH12
- Ryan O'Hearn | KC | 1B52
- Yoelqui Céspedes | CWS | OF166
- Ljay Newsome | SEA | SP224
- Trevor Richards | TB | SP225
- Shelby Miller | CHC | SP226
- Craig Stammen | SD | RP129
- Nolan Gorman | STL | 3B46
- Luis Cessa | NYY | RP130
- Tyler Wade | NYY | 2B53 (SS)
- Tyrone Taylor | MIL | OF167
- Luis Rengifo | LAA | 2B54
- Jeff Samardzija | FA | SP227
- Dillon Tate | BAL | RP131
- Buck Farmer | DET | RP132
- Michael King | NYY | SP228
- Jason Vosler | SF | 3B47
To set pre-draft rankings, users must first select the "Pre-Draft Rankings" link under the MY TEAM tab using the site. There, users also have the ability to select a link to set preferred positions-by-round or select a link to edit overall rankings.
Far and away, the most important position on your team is the running back. And because of this, your top priority in the first few rounds is to plug up all the RB spots. And one of your first duties after that is to start drafting depth at the position.
|3||Vladimir Guerrero Jr.||Blue Jays|
|4||Ronald Acuna Jr.||Braves|
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Mouse over Draft | select Pre-Draft Values.
- Click Edit Pre-Draft Values.
- Enter any custom values for your most desired players.
- Select Exclude by any players you don't want.
- Click Done.
You can pre-rank players in advance, allowing your draft to autopick for you! Access the "Pre-Rank Players" page from your team's home page. Next, rank the players in the order of your choice. To change your selections, slide each player up or down to determine their ranking, and click save.
The draft order is randomly determined before the live draft begins and the order in which each team drafts will match it. (League Managers in custom leagues can manually adjust the draft order).
Every rule has it's exceptions, and if you're playing in a league with one of these formats, quarterbacks carry more weighted value and you'll need to snag them earlier. In both cases, stud running backs are still going to be the first guys off the board. Position scarcity also makes tight ends valuable.
Running back is the most critical position in fantasy football, but wide receiver is a close second.
Generally, running backs are the most important position in fantasy football with the potential to put the most fantasy points on your scoreboard, so the best are usually the first players off the board. Wide receivers are another sure bet.
Round 1: Trea Turner, 2B/SS, Los Angeles Dodgers
I feel like I'm cheating, picking the consensus No. 1-ranked player for 2022, but it's hard to ignore Turner and his situation this year. Let's keep it simple. Turner is a virtual lock to go 20-20 in a full season.
Top 100 MLB players for 2022 season: Juan Soto, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Mike Trout battle for No. 1 ranking - CBSSports.com.
Here's how it works: Navigate to "Draft" > "Pre-Draft Rankings" from the menu and click "Edit My Pre-Draft Player Rankings". Click the button to expand the default player list and paste your player names in the provided text box.
To rank players in your own custom order, click the Edit My Rankings button. You can export custom pre-draft player rankings to any or all of your other Fantasy Football teams by using the tool below. Simply select the teams you wish to copy your rankings to and hit the Export Rankings button.
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Click the Commissioner tab.
- If playing Basketball, Football, or Hockey, click the Draft & Keeper tab.
- Click Edit Draft order & Assign Keeper Players.
- Select Custom Order and Keeper League Players.
- Adjust the order.
When using the "Autopick Draft" option, the system automatically drafts players to each team in the league on a scheduled draft date so team managers don't have to be online during the draft. Team managers can pre-rank players in their draft lists to enhance their chances of getting their dream roster.
In auto drafts, the system selects players for your teams so you're not involved in building the team while on the clock (which may or may not be a significant factor to you). If you want to make all of the decisions for your team, auto-draft isn't the best option.
Some people say it takes 4-6 hours to autodradt but yahoo says within 72 hours.
Set Draft Order on the Web
Click on the "Randomize Order button or Drag-and-Drop each team into the desired order. Click on the "Save" button.
- Navigate to your team's home page.
- Pending trade offers should appear in a gray box in the middle of your screen.
- Click "review trade"
- Accept or decline the trade from this screen.
Currently, the United States is not practicing conscription; it has an all-volunteer military, meaning active troops serve on their own accord. By offering a range of benefits to enlistees, the military can recruit enough troops to fill its ranks, at least during times of peace.
A good rule of thumb is taking your first quarterback target in the two rounds and then coming back for a second in the next four rounds. Presuming the league is a 12-teamer, you have 24 quarterbacks being used each week.
You have the right to designate a certain number of players in your squad. However, players drafted in a traditional team include two quarterbacks, four wide receivers, two tight ends, four running backs, two kickers and two defense/special teams (punt and kickoff return).
Generally, if you want to have one of the upper echelon QBs on your roster, you'll need to draft one in the third or fourth round. For those participating in 2QB or superflex formats, you should consider selecting a passer as early as the first round.
Kicker: Kicker is the least important position in fantasy. They're typically taken last in a draft, if at all. Kickers score points for kicks, usually garnering bonus points based on the distance of the kick.
Draft top WRs in PPR - Fantasy football draft strategy
The point: Wide receivers have a clear edge here compared to volume-dependent running backs. Drafting a top-end wide receiver ensures you both an elite floor and ceiling from your first-round selection.
The short answer is about 110—at least in a 10 team Standard scoring league. According to our analysis, teams that score 110 points have about a 80% chance of winning, making 110 and above the winners bracket.
- Load up on running backs.
- Know the league rules.
- Know the ADP's of players during the draft.
- Wait on Tight Ends.
- Anchor your team with an ace QB.
- Balance your roster.
- Always back yourself up with depth.
- Be picky and use the “CUDDY” System when drafting.
Offensive Scoring For Apex Fantasy Football Leagues.
|Rushing Yards||.1 points per yard|
|Rushing 2 Point Conversion||2 points per|
|Reception||1 point per|
|Receiving Touchdown||6 points per|
Why is minus-12 significant? Well, it is the absolute worst score a fantasy defense can achieve in ESPN standard scoring. It's the gold standard of absolute failure ... the Mariana Trench of defeat ... the number that breaks your shovel when you hit rock bottom.
- 1) Shohei Ohtani, SP/DH, Angels (2021 rank: unranked) ...
- 2) Mike Trout, CF, Angels (2021 rank: 1) ...
- 3) Fernando Tatis Jr., SS, Padres (2021 rank: 6) ...
- 4) Juan Soto, OF, Nationals (2021 rank: 5) ...
- 5) Bryce Harper, RF, Phillies (2021 rank: 22) ...
- 6) Mookie Betts, RF, Dodgers (2021 rank: 2)
Babe Ruth, Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees
It should come as no surprise that “The Sultan of Swat” tops our list of the best baseball players of all time. He posted Hall of Fame-caliber numbers in his first five seasons with the Boston Red Sox (981 OPS, 190 OPS+.
In baseball, SP stands for Starting Pitcher. A Starting Pitcher is a specific type of pitcher who begins a game in the pitcher's position, and this role is generally reserved for 4 or 5 players on a team. Starting pitchers are also expected to throw for 6 or more innings per game.
1, the best option is Nationals outfielder Juan Soto. Really high average, fine power numbers, no huge injury concerns, and let's not overlook that he could add double-digit stolen bases on top of all his gaudy hitting stats.
If you are playing in a weekly league or on one of the platforms where Ohtani the Hitter and Ohtani the Pitcher are discrete players, feel free to move on. But if you are in a daily moves league where you can draft the whole Ohtani, take him first.
If you're able to use him as both a pitcher and a hitter, then he probably should be the No. 1 pick, especially in a points league. Con: However, many leagues allow you to draft only half of Ohtani's value at one time.
- Raisel Iglesias.
- Ryan Pressly. ...
- Emmanuel Clase. ...
- Devin Williams. ...
- Edwin Diaz. ...
- Jordan Romano. ...
- Aroldis Chapman. ...
- Jonathan Loaisiga. The New York Yankees have high hopes in Jonathan Loaisiga after signing him to his first big contract. ...
When the 2022 regular season begins April 7, the Los Angeles Angels will have Mike Trout in center field for the first time since last May 17. Trout suffered a calf injury that night that ended his season after only 36 games. He was his usual self before the injury, hitting a robust .
Yes. Most major sites such as ESPN, Yahoo, and MFL offer draft grades after the draft is finished.
Rating is measure of your performance in Fantasy Football on Yahoo. Your rating is set in a range from 0 - 1,000, where 1,000 is the highest rating and 0 is the lowest. There may be some very rare cases where someone could have a rating below 0 or above 1,000.
November 08, 2019 11:44. The Matchup Star Rating shows how a specific position performs against the team they are facing. 1-2 Stars = Players perform worse than their average against this specific team. 3 Stars = Players perform close to their average against this specific team.
Random draft order means managers are placed in the draft randomly. So yes, some might move up and some might move down when the order was set to random!
To edit the draft order manually, go to League » Settings » Edit Draft Order and then drag and drop the owners to their desired locations. You can also edit specific slots each round by selecting I want to edit the draft order round-by-round on the League » Settings » Edit Draft Order page.
Commissioner can set draft order, keepers and more. A commissioners keeper tool swish army knife.